Microblading eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask where you trained?? I was told you don't need advanced brow training when I called one company. I'm planing on doing HD in jan. x

I trained with Epibrows - run by The Brow Studio Group but their trainer in the South (they're based in Glasgow I think). I would never attempt to train in semi permanent make up without having advanced brow training first, I wouldn't trust myself! x

I trained with Epibrows - run by The Brow Studio Group but their trainer in the South (they're based in Glasgow I think). I would never attempt to train in semi permanent make up without having advanced brow training first, I wouldn't trust myself! x

Brill thank you doll!! Where abouts down south did you do your training?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415743685.534185.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415743704.634602.jpg

To the person who is training with Karen Betts? Is the £700 just and additional course to another SPM training you have done with Karen? What training exactly is it can you explain?

How much do you all charge for this treatment?

Is there anyone in Warwickshire that offers this treatment?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just done it, and I love it! When I trained in spmu originally about 15 years ago it was soft tap that was around and the machine trainers kind of looked down on manual as being old fashioned. You can obviously do hair strokes with machine method but my experience with this is that I feel calmer doing this....does that make sense? I originally was attending a brow refresher day with my machine, my model had a few different old pigments and methods in her brows and were beginning to look very blocked and solid...the trainer asked if I would like to try the manual pen to go through with other colours to make them more 3d looking....OMG what a difference!

It seems to be less traumatic on the skin, I have no, or very little bleeding, better colour retention and the clients have no more redness than if they had been waxed and it takes half the time with less than half the treatment cost. You can also buy fully disposable pens (blades in a holder) so should not need an autoclave etc....

I disagree with the 3 years though, 1 year to 18 months.

I trained with The Brow Studio Group, Louise is lovely. It's called Epibrows.

I cannot find their training for this, do you have a link please xxx

Look up brow studio group hun they are based in Glasgow.. Ive just come back from their training and loved it.. Louise is really lovely xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416642814.218644.jpg
Heres a set if epibrows ive done... Ive got 3sets booked in nxt week and an eyeliner todo... I ❤️ it xx

I don't mean to sound rude but i thought the idea of microblading is not about doing permanent make up training cheaper it's about achieving a thin crisp hair stroke that isn't as permanent as a digital machine set of brows and the best crisp hair stroke brows I've seen on this thread are Katerinas students. (The Microblading profile)

Xx

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Epibrow training is any cheaper than katerinas i looked into both and different blade needles create different effects
I also looked into training with Dermace for digital training too but found customer service hit and miss and it put me off......
but i prefer the look of brows and liner with this method

I'm really interested in this. Don't think anyone in the North East does it or trains it though :(

I live in north yorks hun 50 mins from newcastle..xx

Look up brow studio group hun they are based in Glasgow.. Ive just come back from their training and loved it.. Louise is really lovely xx

I think I was your model!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416681642.225645.jpg

Lol helloooooo, i think i know who you are.. Hmm lush lips! Haha
Ive defo got the epibrow bug!! Xx

Last edited:
I will def be looking into training in epibrows in the new year just wish it was closer to Manchester

Is anyone in Manchester offering this treatment x

Haj Aslam offers micro blading in his training he is based in Bradford! His training and expertise are fab! I'm
Currently doing the brow course and loving it I will be learning micro blading within the course
Good luck

Stunning work J33xss

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back