Microblading eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving my lips, so quick compared to machine and less traumatic on the skin...definitely a convert to manual here

Anyone got any pictures? I'm doing the training with Epibrows on Monday & Tuesday next week so will upload my models pictures then... I'm SO excited!! x

How much was the training for this please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1414171380218.jpg
    1414171380218.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,142
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello we do provide permanent make up training for hottest technique, microblading

Permanent Makeup Training in Herefordshire

I've just returned from two days training with Katerina, PMU on Monday & Tuesday in Hereford.

1 to 1 teaching day one was theory and differences between microblading and Spmu. Got lots of tips and tricks and practicing. Day two had two models to work on.

After learning to be quite light handed I think I actually prefer it to the machine as much more control and precision over shape and hairstrokes. Done a real client yesterday and four more next week :)

Do you need to have a qualification in SPMU before you train in this? And how much is training please? X

Do you need to have a qualification in SPMU before you train in this? And how much is training please? X

I've been enquiring about EpiBrow with The Brow Studio Group in Glasgow course and was told all I needed was advanced brow skills - which I have but if not they can charge an extra £250 for an additional half day. They were really Helpful when I called them. I'm going to book for 2015 xx

Here's a few of my case studies since doing the Epibrows course last week - loving this treatment!! x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415122675.613601.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415122712.312550.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415122727.745687.jpg

What is the difference between micro blading and spm?

What is the difference between micro blading and spm?

I do both and I think I'm finding the microblading a much more relaxing treatment to do..it feels more natural in my hand, more like applying hair strokes with a fine pencil...I know it's not but it's hard to explain. You can of course do hair strokes with the digital method but I don't find them as crisp or natural looking. Ultimately it's still implanting pigment into the skin but the overheads and start up costs are much lower and if you have no pmu training but good brow skills it's kinda the next step I think...you can then go on to do lips and eyeliner etc at further courses.

Here's a few of my case studies since doing the Epibrows course last week - loving this treatment!! x

These look so natural, fab!!
]

Looks amazing ... I'm really interested in training, do you have a link to who you trained with please TIA x

Those that have done the training how many days was it and did you feel confident after however many days you did ?
I've seen some that are 2 days and I personally don't think I feel I would have learnt enough in two days!

I would soooo like to train in this, especially as I have quite a few older ladies with very scarce eyebrows. But, due to the cost of the training, it's out of my league. I just don't have £600 or so spare.

Those that have done the training how many days was it and did you feel confident after however many days you did ?
I've seen some that are 2 days and I personally don't think I feel I would have learnt enough in two days!

Yes I felt confident after the two days - I did six models in two days and have done 10 case studies on my own since then, I charged half price for these but only had to submit 5 case studies to the trainer to get my certificate. I have been doing HD Brows for 18 months so am pretty confident in brows, it's just the technique you learn on the course - you do need to be confident with advanced brow shaping before you do the course x

Yes I felt confident after the two days - I did six models in two days and have done 10 case studies on my own since then, I charged half price for these but only had to submit 5 case studies to the trainer to get my certificate. I have been doing HD Brows for 18 months so am pretty confident in brows, it's just the technique you learn on the course - you do need to be confident with advanced brow shaping before you do the course x

Can I ask where you trained?? I was told you don't need advanced brow training when I called one company. I'm planing on doing HD in jan. x

Latest posts

Back