Microdermabrasion training & insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jogary

Reaction score
Hi

I have level 3 Beauty therapy including facial electrical but there was no specific microderm training (only a 1 day demonstration of diamond tip)

Would I have to complete extra training to be able to perform microderm?

Can anyone recommend a good training provider in the Midlands area?

I assume you need a certificate of training to be properly insured.

Hi

I have level 3 Beauty therapy including facial electrical but there was no specific microderm training (only a 1 day demonstration of diamond tip)

Would I have to complete extra training to be able to perform microderm?

Can anyone recommend a good training provider in the Midlands area?

I assume you need a certificate of training to be properly insured.

Yes I can recomend someone if you are willing to go to Coventry, if so pm me your phone number and I'll pass it on to her, her name is Donna:hug:

Susie H could you pm me that info too please, is she an accredited trainer that can give me an accredited diploma or what?
Sorry for butting in !

Corinne at Skin Focal provides accredited training for microdermabrasion, O2 facials and skin peels. She also sells the machines, consumables and homecare products too. You can call her on 0845 009 2145. She's based in Nottingham and travels hither and yon for training!

I was trained by a lovely lady called Tracy who I got through Polaris Medical 01234 841536. They are based in Bedford but she came to me in Kent.

HI

Thanks everyone for your replies, I will start contacting these people tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back