Microsoft Office Live Small Business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainy82

Reaction score
Hi,

I have seen a couple of posts about this, and wondering if anyone has any more information?

Am I right in saying the website and the domain and hosting is all FREE? What are the catches?

Does anyone have one of these sites? Any advice?

Sorry for all the qustions!!!

Lainy. xxx

I have, the site is free, your domain is £10.99 for 2 years if you use a .co.uk ending. The first 2 years for the domain name are free. You can purchase email at an extra cost but I just use a @live.co.uk one which are free. There is no limit on the pages you have as far as I know and I have quite a few. You can put in your own picture logo etc...

Last edited:
My website is through microsoft office live and I haven't paid a penny. I have a .co.uk domain and my email address links with my website. You can have as many pages as you want and edit it whenever you like really easily. There are also subscriptions you can do to send out email marketing and have your own shop on your site, I think these have a small cost.

My site is Home

Mines office live too .... the website is free .....my name .net costs £3.00 a year.....

Great, thanks peeps!! :) xxx

Have fun ... if you are doing it yourself you will either love it or hate it ......Mine needs seriously updating ....anyone want a job lol

I use Microsoft Live & it's fantastic - easy to use & does what I need it to without the high-end cost. It's also very easy to keep going in & editing it, so I do my newsletter on it & via e-mail. Mine's on my signature below!

Wow thats good !

I have, the site is free, your domain is £10.99 for 2 years if you use a .co.uk ending. The first 2 years for the domain name are free. You can purchase email at an extra cost but I just use a @live.co.uk one which are free. There is no limit on the pages you have as far as I know and I have quite a few. You can put in your own picture logo etc...

I have the same package but my email address was not any extra

GREAT!!! I signed up last night! So it's a work inprogress! How about using the Logo's of the products you use? Do you have to speak to the companies involeved for pictures and permissions?

xxx

Latest posts

Back