Middle fingernail growing out to the right?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eden_beauty

Reaction score
Hi Guys

does anyone know why this would happen? i'm looking at it and it is definitely growing wonky :(

Would there be anything i can do about it....i assume i bashed it or damaged it somehow...help appreciated
Lisa

lol..How can you tell bone to grow back the other way??? lol

I have loads of clients with wonky fingers and to be honest it does tend to be the middle fingers...just make sure when you put the enhancement on you line it up to a the finger as a whole. If you just line it up to your nail you will have a wonky enhancement too...

Something's we just have to live with in the name of beauty :) x

both my middle fingers are wonky! dont know why but it doesnt affect the look of my enhancements as i align them correctly like salpep says.

no i don't think its the bone i think its the nail as it wasnt always like this- i've only noticed in the last couple of months :)

Yes, I also have a few clients with wonky nails. It is quite normal to see. Just like the other techs, line them up with the whole finger when applying, then when finished and you are filing just check from underneath the nail for it being straight across when doing square nails. ie tell client to hold hand up with palm towards you. Look at nail from underneath and file it straight. This way the WHOLE nail is straight. Not only looking at it from above but also from beneath.

Hope this makes sense. Works for me everytime.

Latest posts

Back