Middlesbrough...........this is what I want.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Ok, I live in Middlesbrough, North East England. And I want a particular set of nails, and this is what I want, and wonder if anyone in the surrounding area can do these for me................. thanks in advance.

1 Natural colured tips, with a clear nail bed, as I have nice pink nail beds normally
2 A really bright GOLD smile line (this is the important bit that I really really want)
3 The tips to be a natural pearl coloured, not stark white.

My own nails are not bitten to the quick, the are just a normal nail bed, but with no white on them.

Can anyone in my area do these for me. I would be so happy if I found a tech who could do these for me. Please let me know, either by email, or PM.

Many thanks
Val.

i wish if i was closer :D

yes, so do I. lol.

Ooh thats sounds very nice

I am sure you will find a geek to help

Hi I am in stockton and maybe able to help. Don't do a huge amount of creative work! but have recently got some different glitter acrylics I have been playing around with. So is the look you are going for a kind of french polish with a gold smile line? or the gold lightly over the white?

I Think Peter Pan & Christi is in the boro area ... maybe try sending them a PM.

HTH's

im in hartlepool - you could send me a pm or whatever. ill gladly help out if i can flower -

Latest posts

Back