Miley Cyrus-what the heck?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't watched it yet but I'll probably get around to it. I've seen pics though, those massive sadface teddies were creepy. It was done for shock value and publicity and it worked! Everyone's talking about it.

I like this take on it... This Is Why Miley Cyrus' VMA Performance Was A Failure

I haven't watched it yet but I'll probably get around to it. I've seen pics though, those massive sadface teddies were creepy. It was done for shock value and publicity and it worked! Everyone's talking about it.

I like this take on it... This Is Why Miley Cyrus' VMA Performance Was A Failure

Love this! And I love britney lol these photos of her are my new body inspiration haha xxx

This is awesome.

The tongue and the use of the foam finger as a peen has scarred me for life.

I personally don't think that music videos/award ceremonies are appropriate for young kids anyway....

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Love this! And I love britney lol these photos of her are my new body inspiration haha xxx
Me too, that and her Slave for U performance with the snake - amazing! Now that's how you use a prop, Miley!

(I have chosen to block her performance from my mind from the year after she went a bit mental and blamed her horrible performance on a broken boot heel or some crap. But really you could see she was just dead behind the eyes!)

Just watched it. Cringey yes but not all that shocking. She totally should've mimed though - she is rubbish!! And why was Robin Thicke dressed like Beatlejuice?

I watched it yesterday... Couldn't believe my eyes!

Then... I saw that Robin Thickes wife was ok with it... She's a much stronger person than I am! Performance or not I would NOT be ok with some other chick sticking her ass in my husbands groin or groping him the way she was! It's so trashy and it's just made her look a complete fool! Can't see many people having much respect for her from now on!

The Smith family's faces were a picture though... If you haven't seen them yet, have a look! So funny!

agree!! cringed all the way through from when she first came out sticking out her tongue. she looks like she was wearing a nappy!!
awful performance

Where are her managers? Surely someone is "advising" her?! Someone needs to man up and tell her she's throwing her career down the toilet

Then... I saw that Robin Thickes wife was ok with it... She's a much stronger person than I am! Performance or not I would NOT be ok with some other chick sticking her ass in my husbands groin or groping him the way she was!
Honestly I wouldn't have been bothered by the twerking if it was my fella because it was SO. UNSEXY! haha to be honest, I'd be more bothered about him being involved in such a cringe-worthy performance (or the disturbing / misogynistic song lyrics in blurred lines, but that's another topic altogether) and that his suit was fugly.

Oh dear god! That made for some uncomfortable viewing. Repulsive springs to mind.

She really did look like a teenager trying to prove a point.

I think he looked quite uncomfortable by it and didn't actually voluntarily touch her. Once she was gone he seemed to get more into the performance xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

A hot mess and what's the tongue thing all about and Twerking on Robin Thicke.
Shame!

I had no idea what twerking was, had to google it haha.

The tongue is the most irritating thing about her and her hair. She is trashy at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had no idea what twerking was, had to google it haha.
haha me too, I kept hearing the word recently and then saw her do it.

I have no problem with twerking,if done properly :lol: it's been around for years and years many different variations.The random tweaking made no sence to me.

It was a hot mess of a performance.I like her new hair in her vid,the red lipstick,the shades all suit her she's a pretty girl.I actually like the song but that performance was just BAAADDDDDD!!!!!!.The tounge was just ridonculous,the penis finger was juvinile and made her look very immature.

Poor girl I feel embarrassed for her lol I think I speak on behalf of a lot of people, including the smith family.

I have no problem with twerking,if done properly :lol: it's been around for years and years many different variations.The random tweaking made no sence to me.

It was a hot mess of a performance.I like her new hair in her vid,the red lipstick,the shades all suit her she's a pretty girl.I actually like the song but that performance was just BAAADDDDDD!!!!!!.The tounge was just ridonculous,the penis finger was juvinile and made her look very immature.

Poor girl I feel embarrassed for her lol I think I speak on behalf of a lot of people, including the smith family.

Apparently the picture of the Smiths that is going around wasn't anything to do with her performance. The shocked look from them was from Gagas performance and his daughter wasnt shocked, she was chewing gum and itched her nose, so it wasn't hand over face lol. There is a video of it.

Don't know how true it is though xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is the thing she isn't the first person to try and be outrageous, as another poster has said about britney that was risqué back then for the pop queen, same with christina remember the scarfs as a halter top and tiny skirt? Or ass less chaps. Gaga has been outrageous in the clothes she wears but all of these people have done it successfully I think and have grown into women who are inspiring in many different ways. Same with madonna. And I think all of these women are sexy and put on good performances. Miley on the other hand, wasn't sexy, she looked a mess and didn't even sound good!

Heehee just been sent this from her performance ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 87

Latest posts

Back