Minx Certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Right Then....:lol:

@Minx Grumblers (and rightly so)... SORTED!! All certs will be with you by end of the week.

@Shellac Cert requests. CND have not done a 'specific' certificate for Shellac but we are wondering if we can use the BRAND NEW Skill Building certificates. I am awaiting an answer on this. Any Skill Building class will receive the same certificate so it is not a SPECIFIC Shellac certificate. I may request they they DO one though as I know so many want it.

If you want me to remember to email you direct with a response please email me direct to [email protected] so that I can keep it in my TO DO folder!:hug:
Thankyou for your response samantha. I have just emailed my first response directly to your email not checking this thread first so you can ignore my email. :)

Has for Minx Certs, i haven't grumbled yet so still hoping i receive mine shortly. If not then i will grumble ... im fed up of waiting! :wink2: lol

Thankyou for your response samantha. I have just emailed my first response directly to your email not checking this thread first so you can ignore my email. :)

Has for Minx Certs, i haven't grumbled yet so still hoping i receive mine shortly. If not then i will grumble ... im fed up of waiting! :wink2: lol
Ha just responded too Karen before reading this so no worries!!:hug:

yeh i agree i dont my training in september. I know its not the fingertips fault but i DO feel tht there should be some to get them done ASAP. Its frustrating that people can use minx without doing training and there are so many other makes out there that people are classing as minx.

It would be good to have certificate on the wall and be proud to show it. rather than saying to people 'its on its way'

I appreciate phones come first but we are also Students who have paid for a course and we deserve a certificate.

Not being nasty im just saying it would be good to have it so that we can show it off and be proud.

All Right Then....:lol:

@Minx Grumblers (and rightly so)... SORTED!! All certs will be with you by end of the week.

@Shellac Cert requests. CND have not done a 'specific' certificate for Shellac but we are wondering if we can use the BRAND NEW Skill Building certificates. I am awaiting an answer on this. Any Skill Building class will receive the same certificate so it is not a SPECIFIC Shellac certificate. I may request they they DO one though as I know so many want it.

If you want me to remember to email you direct with a response please email me direct to [email protected] so that I can keep it in my TO DO folder!:hug:

Thats great thanx very much xx

Did mine in July at the Bournemouth Academy, its now mid Nov still no sign. I've been told several times by sweet squared they'll pop it in the post straight away as ive waited so long. Hey, guess what? still waiting!!!:mad:

Did mine in July at the Bournemouth Academy, its now mid Nov still no sign. I've been told several times by sweet squared they'll pop it in the post straight away as ive waited so long. Hey, guess what? still waiting!!!:mad:

I think it has all been explained now. And if you read the thread your certificate will be on the way soon as Samantha said. So instead of 'going on' about it .. be happy!

we'll see, only time will tell!!

Tracey they were all done Monday. If you dont have it by tomorrow email ME - [email protected] so I can make sure it is forwarded.:idea:

Its now a couple of weeks on, I've emailed you, got no reply,called sweet squared and still nothing......................:irked:

Its now a couple of weeks on, I've emailed you, got no reply,called sweet squared and still nothing......................:irked:

Samantha asked you to email her direct so why not accept that invitation so she can sort it for you. You can't get a fairer offer than that. Samantha is at a training just now and trust me she always attends to every email.

I can honestly say that no matter how busy Samantha is, if she saw your mail she would have replied. Even at the height of Event organising back in May I got a reply from her at silly o'clock one night and its been like that every time I have mailed over the past couple years or so (not that I mail often!). I'm beginning to think they work 24hrs a day there :hug:

Perhaps she missed Tracey's email but Tracey said she did email direct.

Hope you get it sorted soon. :hug:

I get 1000's of emails.... Tracey did you email me at the email I gave you? I never, repeat never ignore emails. Min thank you and you are right... I do always respond. Hopefully this is sorted but I simply cant remember everyone who emails direct.

Latest posts

Back