Minx help please and training video can be emailed to you.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridget1802

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Well my minx has arrived and I am so excited I am going to ring up and get booked on the free training but I don't think I can possible wait till then before trying this out on a few friends!
I've looked on u tube but can't seem to find a decent how to anywhere
any handy hits or a step by step guide would be much apprciated!
Thanks
vicky

Hey Bridget!
Join the Minx group on there - that has loads of tips. Geeg also has a step by step guide - type in the search and follow the instructions - you'll love it. The only problem is wanting to try all the designs! I keep wanting to take mine off so i can put on new ones. Hehehehe.

I do have the training video saved on my computer. I'd happily send it to anyone but it is 36MB and my email will only send 25MB ... if anyone knows how to get round this then tell me and I'll be happy to send it to you.

I do have the training video saved on my computer. I'd happily send it to anyone but it is 36MB and my email will only send 25MB ... if anyone knows how to get round this then tell me and I'll be happy to send it to you.

I think you'll be able to ZIP it which will make it a smaller file. Couldn't talk you through how to do it though. I'm sure one of the techy geeks will be along soon.

I think you'll be able to ZIP it which will make it a smaller file. Couldn't talk you through how to do it though. I'm sure one of the techy geeks will be along soon.

I 'thought' I loaded it into a zip file but it said it was 34MB which though smaller still doesn't get me to the 25. I'll ask my Christian .. if there is a way he will know or the master Geek will.

I would love to see the training video if you can make it smaller that would be great, I have done 3 tonight and I love it!!
By no means perfect yet but I can see how good a treatment its going to be, I will try and post some pics on too

I wont be able to sleep I am that excited about doing more of them over the weekend!!

Shellac is next on my list!!

Thanks for all replies

Vicky xx

Hi Geeg

If you do manage to sort out the video I would really really appreciate seeing it :D

I'd really love to see the video too. Can it be uploaded to this site?

OK Gigi's son Christian to the rescue .. Bless him.

There is a way I can do it so those of you who want me to send you the Minx training video, which you need Quick Time Player on your PC to view, then pm me your email addresses and I will send it to you.

Anyone I've missed out or who wants the Minx training video ... I have it saved to send until the 11th of June.. PM me with your email addresses if you want it.
And maybe take the time to post on here and tell others about how you have found it helpful or not!!

Hi Geeg

Just wanted to let you know that I found it really helpful. It really does help actually seeing it being done - your tutorial is great but pairing that up with the video puts it all together nicely.

I have re-done minx on myself tonight and had much more confidence to do it.

Thanks once again for your help :D

Hi,

New to this site, Currently a nail tech. Would you be able to email me the Dvd?

Thanks xx

Hi,

New to this site, Currently a nail tech. Would you be able to email me the Dvd?

Thanks xx

I can send but I need your S2 customer number to validate that you are a genuine customer with S2 for Minx and then I will send you the video with the greatest of pleasure. Email me your details with customer nimber to [email protected] and the video will be on its way to you in a jiffy. x

That goes for anyone else who wants it for the salon .. customers LOVE seeing this MINX video on the monitor .. it is a great tool to get clients excited about the service.

I can send but I need your S2 customer number to validate that you are a genuine customer with S2 for Minx and then I will send you the video with the greatest of pleasure. Email me your details with customer nimber to [email protected] and the video will be on its way to you in a jiffy. x

That goes for anyone else who wants it for the salon .. customers LOVE seeing this MINX video on the monitor .. it is a great tool to get clients excited about the service.
hi
new to site and found your insight on application of minx fabulous. could i get you to email or send me a copy of the training dvd you refer to , pretty please.
thanks.
xx

hi
new to site and found your insight on application of minx fabulous. could i get you to email or send me a copy of the training dvd you refer to , pretty please.
thanks.
xx
As the post above says email to me and with your S2 customer/membership number, and when verified I will be happy to send it to you.

hi
thanks will do that now, i really appreciate your quick response,
cheers
xx

Thanks for video, great to see that I've been applying it correctly. Noticed that minx prep was used not seen this available. I've been using scrubfresh or calgels calguard is this acceptable? :idea:

Thanks for video, great to see that I've been applying it correctly. Noticed that minx prep was used not seen this available. I've been using scrubfresh or calgels calguard is this acceptable? :idea:

Absolutly!! ScrubFresh is was THE model for Minx prep. :lol:

Thanks for the video Gigi, I really appreciate it. I'm new to the site and I'm addicted already!! Ive learned so much in the last few wks here. I'm amazed at how much people are willing to help! The vid was excellent, thanks again

Latest posts

Back