Minx on This Morning TV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with mrs geek. My mum watched and was saying how fantastic it was and she had never seen anything like it, and asked if I would be doing it. I think it has been great for minx and us as a lot of people had never heard of it. I don't think the general public care how it's done just the finished result, so hopefully more people coming our way ( well yours as I don't do minx just yet!).

That is true I believe that we will create more business from this. I hope so anyway because I love Minx and cant get enough of it.:)

As long as minx have a heat source, weather it be from a lamp, hairdryer, oven etc It will still do the same thing, I use my good old uv lamp and believe me it WORKS, Oh and I also.... GASP sometimes file across, as this suits me and again WORKS. I do what suits me at the time, I know the procedure and I use my own judgment to decide how to apply a set of minx.

As previously stated, its not rocket science, I really do not think it is worth worrying over, I do think that jo public will not see it as beeing bad press. I for one will put my hand up and say I have used a hairdryer,,,,how many of us can hand on heart say we play by the RULES 100% all the time,, do your clients notice,,,,NO, as long as my clients have nice nails that last they aint botherd. x o x o x o

Hi i am about to embark on some training for minx at Ellisons , now, i have never had minx but a couple of my clients have seen them and want them so, off i go! i have only seen the photos in Scratch mag they look fab but..... are they ? are they easy to apply ?i have no idea what to expect, going into the unknown, was told i had to buy the infra red lamp?? do i dont i ?no a uv gel lamp will not do it i was informed so help me before i go next week please, thankyou does anyone have a summary of how they are applied, my vision is, its like trying to apply silk on a nail ( faffy ) lolx

Hi i am about to embark on some training for minx at Ellisons , now, i have never had minx but a couple of my clients have seen them and want them so, off i go! i have only seen the photos in Scratch mag they look fab but..... are they ? are they easy to apply ?i have no idea what to expect, going into the unknown, was told i had to buy the infra red lamp?? do i dont i ?no a uv gel lamp will not do it i was informed so help me before i go next week please, thankyou does anyone have a summary of how they are applied, my vision is, its like trying to apply silk on a nail ( faffy ) lolx

Minx are every bit as wonderful as they say they are. Check out the pictures of all the Minx that geeks have posted here and look at what they have had to say in the Minx Social Group.To find the group just click on 'community'
above on the bar and then select 'social groups' from the drop down menu then you will find Minx Lovers.

To see Minx applied (a free class for you) go to Minx Nails - Home

Can minx be applied over the top of acrylic or gel extentions?

Can minx be applied over the top of acrylic or gel extentions?

Yes they can ... but do not guarantee the life of the Minx on fingernails (natural or enhanced) for longer than a few days .... the reason being that clients tend to destroy them in that time.

I wore Minx on my enhanced nails for just short of three weeks and they were fine but most cannot for more than a few days, because they fiddle with them.f you exp0lain that to the clients first, then they are happy to prove you wrong and come in and boast they lasted for 2 weeks BUT if you GUARANTEE them for 2 weeks they'll be on your doorstep in no time complaining they only lasted a few days .... that's just the way it is.

Latest posts

Back