Minx range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me when the minx range is comming? I sent Minx an e-mail and no response. Can we buy direct from them?:!:

the UK distributors are Sweet Squared

the UK distributors are Sweet Squared
When can we purchase them? do you know or do you think that it will be after the "event"

i am sure you can get them now hun

Last edited:
Thank you:hug: I will go tomorrow at lunch time and have a look.
xxx
Trust me, you won't be just looking you will NEED them once you have seen them :lol:

do we need training
Posted via Mobile Device

i don't think so...but there is a tutorial from Geeg on here about how to use them

I bought some from S2 today! I bought the silver lightening and gold lightening and pink cheeta. I know geeg has put a tutorial up yesterday in the Nail Art section. I'm just waiting for the pictures :) They didn't have a lamp for sale. I'm going to use a hair dryer until I can get an alternative. I've never applied them before! I'm sure I'll have a few mistakes :) I like the idea that if you do make a mistake you can peel them back and reapply them. Maybe easier said than done? They look gorgous!

I'm loving minx!
Ordered some from sweet squared last week and minxed Janice (Chanails) on Friday night, she's posted pics on her profile. They were so easy to do, just warm, stick then stretch over the nail.
Have a look at Geeg's tutorial and u'll get a better idea how to do them.
I love em, love em, love em!

I'm sure I remember reading that they are only available by phone as opposed to in the Sweet shops.

I've already ordered some and can assure you you'll love them!

Latest posts

Back