Minx Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funsusie

Reaction score
Hi
I am doing my minx nail training at the Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh, cannie wait!
I will be purchasing a kit but will be mobile & wondered if the lamp in the kit is easily transported?
Thanks

I managed to get about with mine hun

I just got mine last week and i bought a load of other things too and I managed to fit everything into the box that came with the lamp no probs!!! Enjoy your training x

Just out of interest, how much was the kit?

There is a brand new MinxHeat lamp which has just been released which is smaller than the usual one we use. Its black and minx logo,d. You will get the choice of the 2 with your kit i,m sure.

I have just done mine and bought the kit with original white lamp, I have to say I wish I had paid that bit more and got the new logo black lamp as it would be so much easier mobile. Hind sight really is a wonderful thing :)

I'm mobile and carry my lamp in a holdall with the elbow sticking out a wee bit. I'd love to get my hands on the new lamp. Another thing to add to the wish list.

Hiya, I too am booked in to do my training at the Fingertips Centre. Going on the 15th, woohoo!
A few people I know that are already Minx trained say that any old lamp does the job. One in particular mentioned that when she does her own at home she just uses the heat from the 40w bulb in her bedside lamp!
If this is true, why do we need to buy the specific Minx lamp?

Hiya, I too am booked in to do my training at the Fingertips Centre. Going on the 15th, woohoo!
A few people I know that are already Minx trained say that any old lamp does the job. One in particular mentioned that when she does her own at home she just uses the heat from the 40w bulb in her bedside lamp!
If this is true, why do we need to buy the specific Minx lamp?

Would you use a paintbrush for acrylic?
I did think at first why not use a hairdryer, then you realise clients are paying for a professional service.
It all depends on how you want to promote yourself and the opinion you want to give clients about minx.

Hi
Thanks to all for your replies.
I done my training at The Fingertips Centre, Edinburgh yesterday and have to say it was great, everyone was so helpful.
I purchased the maxi kit with white lamp and although it is a bit big, it is very light therefore fairly easy to transport from my car into clients house, cannie wait to get started with my Minx, they are superb.
:lol:

Latest posts

Back