Minx, what do you store yours in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caro

Reaction score
Just wondering how you all keep your Minx neat and tidy? I've looked through previous posts and someone suggested a stamp album? I'm looking for something funky and up to date though! Anyone any ideas?

:)

on my minx course the trainer displayed hers in a small photo album x

the girl that did mine had her's in one of those plastic photo albums - you can get them in asda for a few pound although did notice that new packets were bigger than the album so stuck out the top!

I've got mine in a photo album :green:

I have mine in a photo album but the new sheets dont fit so I'm having to cut the MINX logo off to fit them in - I'm not happy as the logo should be there for clients to see they are the real deal but I have to cut it off so they will fit in.

I'm looking for an album that will fit them in but not had any luck yet.

Thanks for your replies.... if you see a mad woman wandering up and down the aisles of W H Smith with a packet of Minx and a photo album... you know why!

A black paperchase photo album sightly smaller than a4 that has the peel off sheets so I can display/rearrange the minx sheets as required. I should try and get/make a minx logo to stick on the front really

Boots have lots ! and alot of them are half price

kx

I have mine in a photo album but the new sheets dont fit so I'm having to cut the MINX logo off to fit them in - I'm not happy as the logo should be there for clients to see they are the real deal but I have to cut it off so they will fit in.

I'm looking for an album that will fit them in but not had any luck yet.

mine are in a small plastic photo album xx

My photo album fits the whole minx thing in and i got it from asda.

tigi
xx

This has probably been covered before, but do you keep a stock of certain patterns that are popular or do you find you mainly order in specific ones for people?

This has probably been covered before, but do you keep a stock of certain patterns that are popular or do you find you mainly order in specific ones for people?

Personally I stock a range of different colours and designs and most people will choose from whats in stock, there are a few clients that have seen a design somewhere (the latest lady to order a specific design, saw someone shopping in Asda by the pot noodles and loved their Minx design lol).

I'm happy to order specific designs occasionally but clients know they have to give me the minimum of a weeks notice preferably 2 (so I can find the money needed to order the design & choose other designs I need/want at the same time).

On some occasions I have to tell clients they can't have a specific design - maybe I've only just ordered and so don't want to order again yet or the design is unavailable - then I tell them the design is out of stock but I can try to order it in for their next appointment.

I will ask of they want a specific design but carry stock as well.

I store mine in a pink A5 file with A5 clear pockets looks good and cost me about £1.50 for both from Tescos!

for carrying an album for display have you seen the photo stand tree type thing with all different clips they are cool for displays

Thanks again everyone - photo album it is!

I just bought a lovely photo album from asda for £6 to keep mine in :) xxx

Hey don't know if anyone will find this helpful but my dad collects stamps and I have pinched his first day cover album and it is perfect for displaying minx ! Should be able to find one online or maybe somewhere like wh smiths or post office xx

i keep mine in a a5 folder with clear plastic sleeves have put a piece of white card in each so that i can have two sheets of minx in each sleeve.
i have also been to the craft shop and got some fab sticky crystals to bling up the cover :)

Marian Newman (Mum in geekland) recently introduced us to a guy who made some freaking awesome Minx units. Hopefully we can put a deal together to make it cost effective to release on a larger scale

Latest posts

Back