Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebeccaQ

Reaction score
I have just had my Minx training today which was brilliant, could fully recommend it, but what I wanted to know is what do fellow geeks find are the most popular designs at the moment?

I would like to get a few basic designs, but would like to get a few that I may have a chance of people liking. I haven't done a search as trends change regularly.

Hope you can help, thanks xx

Hi Rebecca

If you search you will find many threads on this but it depends on your clients/area etc.

If you give s2 a call they could tell you their most popular :)

The chromes are flying out for me at the minute :0

Thanks Zooks, that's a good idea, will phone S2 tomorrow.

Thanks xxJackiexx, will order some and see how they go. I have a client coming to me already on Friday and she's a lot younger and more trendier than me...lol xx

Gold metallic cheetah still my most popular x

For me it's Hippy Chick... everybody loves it!

Gold and silver cheetah is very popular too :)

Thank you so much for your replies Princess Layla & An*Gel xx

The Cheetah Prints are always very popular so they are good to start with.
Hippy Chick and Gold and Silver Lightening are stable colours to.

I'm doing a lot of 'colourful' styles at the moment as people are trying to brighten up their summer :cool:

Call S2 and ask them what there top sellers are and that will give you an idea of where to start :)

It's normally gold or silver lightening and any of the cheetahs for me. Although all the animal prints are popular xx

Thanks Klassy Klaws...that might be a good selling point 'Get Minx to brighten up your summer'...:lol:

The designs so far sound great and will definitely call S2 xx

Hi Emma, thanks for that. Hope you're ok, was great to meet you on Nail style xx

Thanks Klassy Klaws...that might be a good selling point 'Get Minx to brighten up your summer'...:lol:

The designs so far sound great and will definitely call S2 xx

It does work I use it a lot and as I live in the wilds of Scotland we need something to brighten our summers haha

Leopard Sorbet is by far my most popular followed by Silver Chrome and Hippy Chick

Has anyone else just had the email from Sweet Squared about the Minx Boutique collection? I'm very excited about this!

Hi Emma, thanks for that. Hope you're ok, was great to meet you on Nail style xx

Was great to meet you too, loved the course. Hope everything is ok with you xx

Latest posts

Back