Missed Miscarriage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw hunny i feel so bad for you:hug: :hug: :hug: so sorry.

If you need a chat babes you know where i am.

Take care of yourself - sometimes its good to get back to work and take your mind off it but dont push youself to far sweetheart.

amb x

So sorry to hear your sad news hun sending you lots of:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxx

I had a missed miscarriage 6 years ago, and the feeling that I remember over and above all others was shock - everything was supposed to be ok, why couldn't my body tell me that my baby had died??

You will get over this, but it will take time...... It's an awful feeling and I wouldn't have wished it on my worst enemy.....

Take care honey, give yourself time. Talk all you need to, and cry as much as you need...... :hug:

I am so sorry babe:hug:

We're all here for you if you need us:hug: :hug: :hug:

Having a bit of a tearful day today - i don't think i've ever been made so many drinks at work!!

I just want to go home and curl up in bed, goodness knows how i've managed to get through to nearly lunch time.

I'm getting zero work done, my mind just wonders.

Exactly a week ago today since i had the D&C, so not exactly helping my mental state.

Roll on 3.30 and i can go home.

Thanks for all the lovely messages and PM's:hug:

Ah love i'm so sorry to hear your sad news.
I hope your pain eases soon.:hug:

Please accept my heartfelt sympathies xx

im really sorry to hear your news. This is the first reply I have ever made. The thing is I am 7 1/2 weeks pregnant i had a bleed and was given an internal scan where they said everything was fine. But a week later I have had another bleed and now Im just affraid to move and just feel very low.

Once again Im so very sorry for you I hope you can come to deal with your loss.xx:sad:

oh hun you poor thing :hug: thats what happened to me , its awful , sending you tons of hugs xxxx:hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

I'm going through exactly the same thing at the moment myself, i lost my baby at 13 weeks. This is my first week back at work after suffering the same thing. Its so hard, you can't quite realise until you have been in that situation. I'm finding each day it gets a little bit easier to come to terms with. I think time is a good healer. x :(

xxxxxx

I just wanted to send you big hugs at this hard time. :hug: :hug:

I am so very sorry for your loss.
As soon as I knew I was pregnant, I felt that it was my child inside me, not a fetus or cells, but my child.
There is nothing for you to feel guilty or stupid etc about.
You have lost your child and have a right to feel grief and a right to mourn your loss.
I am thinking of you and sending you and your family lots of love and hugs xxx

I really don't know what to say other than I'm so sorry you had to go through this awful time. Thinking of you. :hug:

i am so sorry hun, i do know what your going through...sending you hugs :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back