Missing little toe nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella

Reaction score
Hi,
I have booked a customer in for minx next tues, she says she has no little toe nail to put minx on, then proceeded to ask if I'd put it on her thumb instead? What do I say? I said i'd speak to her about it when she gets here. I've never been asked that before, have you?
isabella Hyde

Hi,
I have booked a customer in for minx next tues, she says she has no little toe nail to put minx on, then proceeded to ask if I'd put it on her thumb instead? What do I say? I said i'd speak to her about it when she gets here. I've never been asked that before, have you?
isabella Hyde[/
"er computer says no!" lol I would just tell her I wouldn't worry too much about her little toes you rarely see them anyway...the big toes are the main event, and you can do her thumbs to match but it will cost £x

The other option would be to say " yes of course...." and then proceed to cut out a couple of peices of minx the same size as what her little toenails would be, then stick them in the middle of her thumbs ! Lol x

Haha that made me giggle, i wonder what she'd say if you did the toe nail sized minx on her thumb?
If she has a tiny bit of nail you could always paint it with a similar polish. About the thumbs just say your using a sheet for toes and can't open a new pack of finger minx just for her thumbs and you need the other bigger toe ones for someone else.

Alternatively, why not offer (obviously for money lol) to reconstruct her little toe nails and then minx them-then she will have a lovely full set.

I have no little toe nails lol (to many years in ice skates )
when I minx my toes I do like some one said I paint the bit someing like it it looks ok
but as for her thumbs its quite creative of her really !
think about it ? if she had 8 toes minxed and she polishes 2
then 2 fingers minxed and polishes 8 it would look more like she ment to do that than oh look shes got missing toe nails!
and if her thumb nails are not in a bad way then it isnt that much of a time thing is it ?
and you would more than likely have some big sizes left over on the sheet
you may gain a life long client :)

Latest posts

Back