Missing Toe Nail - Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachp

Reaction score
A regular nno client of mine would like gel french overlay on her toes for her hols, problem is she is missing one big toe nail,:eek: is there anything remotely possible that can be done ??? any suggestions greatly appreciated :confused:

thanks shelley that was an amazing transformation wasnt it, problem with my lady is she has nothing there only the skin and nothing to attach anything to if you get my drift - im just not sure what to do - or if there is anything i CAN do
xxx

Hi

My husband has no toenails on either of his big toes I would love to be able to do something with them, I also have a friend the same, let me know if you find anything out

I used to work with a lady who had no toe nail, all she used to do is glue one on to the skin it wpuld only last a couple of days, then she'd redo it.

Delisnails said:
Hi

My husband has no toenails on either of his big toes I would love to be able to do something with them, I also have a friend the same, let me know if you find anything out
there was a thread about this the other day, it said it was quite possible to do a nail onto a toe with no toenail.You put a barrier cream over the nail bed then carry on as usual with your L&p. You then use nail glue and you can reuse over and over again. Do a search, it makes interesting reading.

Is there any slight growth at all on the nail? i have done the LCN Wilde Pedique course and you can build a nail with the gel and white tip as long as there is something for the inital grip....

Kim
x

Wow, I have read the thread from gigi, its amazing and can not wait to have a go on my hubby, if it looks good will contact my friend and let her know what I can do, thanks everyone

Ruth
thanks soooo much for that, im so excited and cant wait to tell my client that i can do something for her, yet again this site delivered!

Thanks all ! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Latest posts

Back