Mistake on highlift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm p***** at myself for not following my gut and listening to someone else....getting others opinions on hear makes me feel good because I just started using wella , didn't know what volume of peroxide to use on my next adventure tomorrow....I will try 1.9% to see how it works
Sorry I offended anyone by saying I'll call wella, but no one on here needs to be a wise guy..you were all in my position one time or another!

You didn't offend me. You're right I've been in your position many times. I just wondered why you'd ring wella when you've already got good advice haha! Sorry if I offended you! Anyway back to her hair, do you think it's a warm level 9?

Are you sure you can't just tone out the warmth ? Hi lift and 40 on a 7 base should really be 9/10 ?

Are you sure you can't just tone out the warmth ? Hi lift and 40 on a 7 base should really be 9/10 ?

Not necessarily.

Had/Has a lot of red in her hair...started level 7 reddish blonde...I did foil a few slices in the front..30v with blondor for 10 mins, came out nice golden blonde..yet I know she still wants more ash instead of red/gold. What would happen if i didn't bleach all of it first,strand test a t18 piece in the nape area...wonder if that would cover.

Had/Has a lot of red in her hair...started level 7 reddish blonde...I did foil a few slices in the front..30v with blondor for 10 mins, came out nice golden blonde..yet I know she still wants more ash instead of red/gold. What would happen if i didn't bleach all of it first,strand test a t18 piece in the nape area...wonder if that would cover.

If it's not a 10, usually colour charm toners don't do much. Try it though!

If I say she is "Gingery" would you get the picture? I should have taken a pic...:(
Keep u posted
Thank you.....;)

If I say she is "Gingery" would you get the picture? I should have taken a pic...:(
Keep u posted
Thank you.....;)

Like a level 8 gold red??

Bleach with 10volume.. Roots to ends and watch it..;)

Why Cam ? Would hilift n 40 not give at the least 2 levels up ?

Depends how it was mixed, applied and developed.

Shaft to ends.. Then roots....I thought that first....I should have just went with my first thought in the beginning...coming in today
Be back later...let u know how I make out..THANK U SO MUCH...;). :). ;)

Following

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

At first I used hi lift with double 40 ... Just got off phone with client...said colors not too bad, she actual likes it....foil or bleach out?? Said we will talk when she gets here..

At first I used hi lift with double 40 ... Just got off phone with client...said colors not too bad, she actual likes it....foil or bleach out?? Said we will talk when she gets here..

Foil if she likes it. Keep the percentage very low. Did you use welloxon perfect with the highlift?

I did blondor cream today..10v on roots, 20 on shaft/ends..still took 30 mins to get to "banana yellow".. Then toned with illumina 10/69... Came out GREAT!!! She was very happy....that what I wanted to do in the beginning...listening to gut next time...no more listening to co workers, unless I ask!!
Than you all, especially Cams97 for your advice....;)

Latest posts

Back