Mistake on highlift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did blondor cream today..10v on roots, 20 on shaft/ends..still took 30 mins to get to "banana yellow".. Then toned with illumina 10/69... Came out GREAT!!! She was very happy....that what I wanted to do in the beginning...listening to gut next time...no more listening to co workers, unless I ask!!
Than you all, especially Cams97 for your advice....;)

You're welcome:)

Just jumping on the thread about the hilift situation.

I find a lot of times certain stylists don't apply enough product to ensure an even lift.
I use loreal and even the majiblond states 'for the best results when lightening ensure you use plenty of product'

Just thought I'd throw that in there 😘

Just jumping on the thread about the hilift situation.

I find a lot of times certain stylists don't apply enough product to ensure an even lift.
I use loreal and even the majiblond states 'for the best results when lightening ensure you use plenty of product'

Just thought I'd throw that in there 😘

Wella state the same. I pack so much product in!

Foil if she likes it. Keep the percentage very low. Did you use welloxon perfect with the highlift?

That question wasn't answered was it lol x

Great job glad you got the results you wanted in the end x

Yes I did, to answer your question...;). Thank you, I did get the result I wanted, learned to listen to myself...not others.

Latest posts

Back