Mittens used to remove facial treatments!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
Hi everyone, did i read a thread on here recently about someone using towelling mittens to reomve, cleansers, scubs and masks??? I am intrigued to know if this system really works and obviously it is cost effective due to being able to wash them at a high temperature after finishing with your client. As at the moment i use sponges and then throw them away! Does anyone use mittens and where did you get them from and how much were they. Sorry if this thread is a repeat, but i cannot remember if i read it on here or in a beauty mag. Hope someone can help me out. Many thanks xx:lol:

You can buy them from most beauty supplies. Salon Services, Sally's, Capital.

Check online to see if you can get them cheap.

I get mine from majestic - they do thumbed, plain and lined in lots of colours!

hth xxx

ive been to dunelm today to buy these, and the mittens were only 39p each yes 39p each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were seconds but i can't see anything wrong with then.
There was loads of colours so i brought some chocolate coloured ones as i thought that would be best.

Also i brought some of those micro fibre cotton cloth (99p each) to use in my new slow cooker, from agros ha ha only £9.99 im a real bargain hunter. Im going to use these for my back massages, when i want to take the oils off and use in my facials.

Can't wait to go to work and have a play with my new stuff.

Latest posts

Back