Mixing Eyelash Tint Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jules b

Reaction score
Hello

ive only been doing beauty mobile for a short while and ive had a client asking for an eyelash tint but she wants black/brown, do you mix the two colours together or can you get a separate tint that colour, like blue/black.
thats for any advice. :rolleyes:

jules b xx

Hello

ive only been doing beauty mobile for a short while and ive had a client asking for an eyelash tint but she wants black/brown, do you mix the two colours together or can you get a separate tint that colour, like blue/black.
thats for any advice. :rolleyes:

jules b xx

Just mix some from each - I do that with blue black too!

i know in my kit i got a blue/black already mixed, but wasnt sure about mixing two seperate tints.

thankyou xx

When I do black/brown I tend to mix approx 1cm of each colour.

I bye my blue/black ready mixed.

Ju x

As already said, blue black you can get already mixed. I mix my brown black 1/2 - 1cm of each. Although you can usually tell by looking at client's skin whether more black/brown is needed. Sometimes though I get very fair skinned clients who want black black black!!

Could you please tell me where you get your tints from.....a kit with 4 colors of 7 ml cost me almost 100 €!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mixing tints is fine but make sure you use tints and peroxide from the same brand.

Tints can be brought from Sally's and many other wholesalers.You can buy as kits or individually.HTH

i mix black and blueblack together when i tint my own lashes and brows

works a treat

Latest posts

Back