Mixing % of spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
Got a client in tomorrow,wanting the same as she had last time ie 8% sienna but I don't have enough (well have 50 mls which is about what I use on average but wanna be on the safe side,am I right in thinking if I mix the

Sorry blinking phone- ment if I mix 50ml of 8% sienna x and 50 mls of 10% sienna x I will end up with 100mls of 9% ? X

You can with Suntana, so assume its the same with Sienna.
x

You are wise to look to putting more solution in your cup than you might need your usual 50ml as you dont want to either run out of solution on the last bit of application but you also stand the chance of air getting pulled into the system when you move your gun...so wise move :wink2:

Yes if you mix the same quantities of 8% and 10% you will end up with a 9% variant

Oh and yes you can do this with any brand of solution known to mankind :wink2:

Aww Collin ur a star I was starting to panic ha x

I've seen posts about booster drops,I souls only mix 1brand of solution with another-but can u use any booster drops with different solution ? Just that sienna x doesn't do booster drops (that I know of) so could I say mix la tan booster drops with sienna x solution? Hope u understand all that lol x

*souls blinking phone I ment I would only mix

I've seen posts about booster drops,I souls only mix 1brand of solution with another-but can u use any booster drops with different solution ? Just that sienna x doesn't do booster drops (that I know of) so could I say mix la tan booster drops with sienna x solution? Hope u understand all that lol x

of course you can ;0)))

Latest posts

Back