Mobile Beauty Couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks

I have searched and searched for threads on this but i cant anything.

I am looking for a lightweight, mobile beauty couch! (small-ish)

It has to fit in the boot of my car (06 Tigra)! The boot is huge, but it doesn't fit my bed in that i have (big, heavy, black leather one)

Anyone no were i can get a nice little light one??

xx

If you find one - let me know .LOL

Mines a tonne weight - and I avoid using it (prefer to knack my back when waxing than carrying that thing about) its also about 13 years old and still in canny nick.

Try Ebay or Adtrader i've got my last 3 from there and they were all less than £80!

I go through far too many because of the amount of men i treat they practically vault onto the bed and the wood is sooo thin lol

Good Luck

xxx

Will do...

Mine is that heavy, once i have it up i cant get it down! Its really really embarrassing some times.

Gonna pop to a few wholesalers in the morn see if they have any! I am thinking i can then ask if i can try them out in my boot! xx

Hiya Geeks

It has to fit in the boot of my car (06 Tigra)! The boot is huge, but it doesn't fit my bed in that i have (big, heavy, black leather one)

xx

The one I am selling is 16.5kg dont know if that is light or heavy!! folds up. I think they are all the same size though. You could use a fold up garden chair, seen them used at pamper evenings

The one I am selling is 16.5kg dont know if that is light or heavy!! folds up. I think they are all the same size though. You could use a fold up garden chair, seen them used at pamper evenings

a garden chair? even for waxing? if this is true I might buy one, I had to sell my couch to fund another course, now I regret it lol xx

Its gonna be mainly used to do lash extnsions. So i think a garden hair might be a bit too low!

Its gonna be mainly used to do lash extnsions. So i think a garden hair might be a bit too low!

well perhaps some kind of chair would be just as good? as the client doesnt need to be completly flat, so maybe thats something worth considering xx

yes probably too low unless you sit on your knees. I dont usually do mobiles but I have done a few - I cant fit my couch in my car (beetle) boot useless. When I did my client mobile for lashes she just lay on her settee and I sat on a stall it was perfect.

Hiya Geeks

xx
Hi I use the REM airlite couch, light weight and a lot smaller and lighter than the other ones a bit pricey but i feel you get what you pay for looks good to and best of all it does not wabble like some other ones, you can also adjust the hight of the legs.

Hi I use the REM airlite couch, light weight and a lot smaller and lighter than the other ones a bit pricey but i feel you get what you pay for looks good to and best of all it does not wabble like some other ones, you can also adjust the hight of the legs.

Same for me too :)

on this site we have the adverts for different companies, one of them is babibliss, I know I've spelt that wrong, they do hair driers and hair straitners?
anyway I clicked and they have mobile couches for £89 and bargain basement tunics for £5 worth a look any way.
Other wise Sallys were selling mobile couches at excel for £100 they will probably be at the nec on 13 & 14 April.

Or you could use as said a sun lounger with a couch cover or the clients settee again with a couch cover.

Latest posts

Back