mobile beauty therapy bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movida

Reaction score
Hi,
i am looking to buy a mobile beauty therapy bed, I have seen one on beautyt express for abou £400. Has anyone bought or seen one anywhere else for less?

Thanks in advance

carly
xx

I got one from Healthline on ebay for 70 though it was worth about 400. Though my one doesn't sit up - there are loads on ebay though so have a look before you buy a brand new one. Good luck

oh i don't think it works :(

anyway if you have a look on the ellisons website theres loads on there!
hth!

I bought mune from ebay for about £70 I have used it 3 times and the legs have broke:irked: the bolts that hold them together have both broken off!!! my friends did the same, maybe they are seconds.

I would buy from somewhere 'proper' not ebay as you have the full guarantee with a shop not like ebay

thanks for your replies everyone, i was thinking of getting one from ebay but was bit sceptical.. i'll have look on the other sites now and check out prices.

carly
x

I bought an Airlite couch, made by REM, which cost me just a bit over £200 inc VAT, including a carry case. It's more expensive than some couches, but I tried lifting a few different designs in the showroom, and there really is an appreciable difference between lifting 12.5kg and lifting 16kg, or even 14kg. It's also very sturdy and all the welding, etc, is good quality.

I bought it from a local supplier. Their listed price was a bit more expensive than some on-line prices but they were willing to match prices when I showed them a print-out of a couple of other suppliers. I like to know that if something goes wrong, it's only a five minute trip by car to be able to complain to a real live person. :)

Hey, Carlton do a Portable lightweight aluminium couch, its £175.00 - Ive had mine for years and it comes in a carry case too.
xXx

Hi Carly

I bought one from ebay
It was a company called Simply Outdoors
Its cream leather (with face hole and accessories), Portable, folfing, very sturdy.
comes with a carry bag and free covers for the table and clients shoes. (although the covers aren't grteat they do the job.
It cost £79.98 including postage.
Item number 220213594776.
It is on the heavy side, but it looks, and my clients say its is great !
Good Luck and Happy Shopping
Jex
x

I bought a mobile beauty couch off of ebay, secondhand £60 including delivery. It is fab, no problems and easy to put up/take down etc.
xx:)xx

Hi you may have already found what you were looking for but I got my first one from sally's wholesale air and beauty it was very standard but light i ended up selling it as i was not that happy with it my second one and my 'baby' i got from ebay it is gorgeous its got a wooden base and although it looks backwards it is fully mobile with a backrest which moves to 5 different levels, they come in all colours although mine is an aqua, this bed has got to be my best business investment it comes with arm rests a head rest a hand rest and a face hole, i only paid £84:00 for it well worth it as it retails at £420!!
Hope this helps

Lucy x

i got 1 from my local wholesalers it was only £100 and its great it sits up has a face hole and comes in a portable bag with wheels very handy for mobile but ebay have some good ones on there x

I got mine at a show in Glasgow and its very sturdy, it is supposed to be lightweight but it still weighs a tonn, even with the trolly.:irked:

thanks for your replies i have now bought one from ebay!

carly

Latest posts

Back