Mobile cases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggysnails

Reaction score
As a tech for 15 years I have happily carried one case with all my needs in and several others with all my nail varnishes/art/acetone/cotton wool extras in, I now feel the time has come to put all of the extras into one bag/case (yes i know im mad not having done this earlier :mad:) I cant seem to find anything suitable that my clients can see all the glitters/polishes and nail art colours/acrylic glitters in ect, but can be carried easily....Help is needed girls please xx

Yes I have the b & q toolbox too and its perfect!

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Think mine is one of the previous models and it's great, there is a little mini compartment sunk into the side of the main tool box, so all my glitters and nail art stuff can be put into there. It's only about £27 too, so cheap as chips. :)

Thanks I am using a B and Q canterleaver metal tool box at the mo and its fab for all my l and p needs.....have tried to get another but they dont seem to do them anymore and on ebay ect they can be triple the price, im going to look into this one though, does it come apart in two and does it take smaller boxes inside for glitters/nail art little bits and bobs, as I like to store things upright in the boot (bit of OCD creeping in there ha ha) Thanks again....

Hi,
B&Q have a mobile stanley tool box like the ones posted above half price £19.99 at the minute, and a silver cantilever one for £20,i brought mine yesterday!

Thanks, will try a larger B and Q in my area, cause do like the metal one....but will look at both for size comparison..xx

I have this item for my things. I LOVE it because it snaps together, is portable and you can see what's in each section. Perfect for glitters, powders, etc.

Medium 4 Layer Rectangle: Snapware

HTH! :)

I use the Stanley Tool Workshop from B&Q, which is like the ones you're all saying about, it was £19.99, and its excellent! i'm so glad you lot use it too, my clients think i'm crazy and i always get laughed at by the husbands because they have matching ones!

The Snapwear looks great, but cant find ay in the uk :cry:

Ooo just found something similar in Hobbycraft thanks x

Yes, it comes in two parts, the bottom one I put in all my separate plastic cases which hold all my mini colour acrylic, pots of glitter, various upright solutions (acetone/monomer etc), then my Shellac lamp sits on top.

It then has a tray on top of that which is quite deep where I store all my regular acrylics, files, brushes, solar oils etc etc.

Then on top of that is another locking case with another tray on top. Also where the handle is, they have cut out compartments with lids so that more bits and bobs can be stored, again I use these for glitter, nail art pots, gems etc etc.

Latest posts

Back