Mobile couch......have narrowed it down, can anyone look and advise me please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm mobile and have just added waxing to my treatment list so I'm trying to find a lightweight couch :hug:
I've been searching on here all morning reading previous threads, and I think I've narrowed it down...
Massage Table Super Lightweight Portable Folding Massage Table 12kg TM04 - Feel Good UK Love this as it's purple but it's 4lb heaver than....
Extralite [EXTRALITE] - £108.33 : Therapy 2000, Welcome to Therapy 2000

Or this one is the lightest but I'm not sure if it's sturdy enough?Aluminium Massage Table Super Lightweight Portable Folding Massage Table 10kg TM03 - Feel Good UK

Can anyone recommend either of these please? Thanks in advance :hug: xx

Hi Doll,

Get either the first one or the last one.

The first looks nicest and I too am a sucker for purple LOL aluminum is extremely strong. Although I think the last one looks flimsy in regards to the table top itself.

Your best bet is to actually go to where they're sold and try it out. you'll spend more time carrying it. also, make SURE it fits in your car!!!!!!!! lol

Hi I've got the TM04 in black and it's great i got it from feel good uk but from their eBay store as it cheaper, not sure why it's cheaper on there as it's the same people! :)x

I've got the first one and it's fab....I won't lie though, it's heavy to carry around!! I check access etc when appointments are made, there's no way I could carry it upstairs etc. I was tempted to get a lighter one but obviously wanted it to be really sturdy too.

Feel good uk were great aswell, next day delivery! I bought through their eBay shop as it worked out slightly cheaper.

Hi I've got the TM04 in black and it's great i got it from feel good uk but from their eBay store as it cheaper, not sure why it's cheaper on there as it's the same people! :)x

You beat me to it! :)

Latest posts

Back