Mobile Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BABSann said:
I probably just misunderstood your reply,have really bad headache,need a facial,LOL xx

So have I honey, think it's this lousy weather x Shame we don't live closer together we could have helped each other out.

I'm off to bed in a mo to see if I can sleep it off x

Hope yours passes soon x

angelxdevil said:
So have I honey, think it's this lousy weather x Shame we don't live closer together we could have helped each other out.

I'm off to bed in a mo to see if I can sleep it off x

Hope yours passes soon x
I know,mine's cause I have got a stinking cold,my sinus's,driving me insane.Yes pity we dont live closer,could have done with nice facial.Trouble is you know what it's like we are always the last to be pampered.Two of us in our salon and very few times do we have a gap together to carry out a treatment on the other.Must book myself one ASAP.You take care and I hope your headache gets better soon.xx:hug:

You too honey x

Pink Tips said:
When I do facials, I do superfacial cleanse, deep cleanse then mask. while the mask is on I give them a hand massage, take the mask off and then give them a neck, shoulder and facial massage to end. This relaxs the client and they really feel they have been pampered. For masks I use a variety of different ones depending on skin type etc, have you tried the Casmara face masks they are great and clients love them.:)

No i haven't used Casmara face masks, but i saw them in one of my beauty books & as im going to ellisons next week thought id buy a few to try out. Can you reccomend any ?

BABSann said:
Have you tried doing the pressure points then your massage?You probably already incorporate this in your facial as I know lots do now.My clients love it.So relaxing and great for tension,etc

Yes i do another thing i learnt from decleor :) i also do pressure points as part of my scalp massage x

Thanks for all your suggestions, i have done the hot flannel a couple of times now & clients love it !

Hi

I work as a Skin Care Consultant and Professional Make-Up Artist. Basically rather than merely providing a facial I explain to my clients on day one that I am looking to produce a programme specifically created for their individual skin.

To achieve this I carry out an in-depth analysis of their skin using a Skin Analyser Magnifier Machine. Thereafter I write a programme which includes facials, treatments and home care. However I am always sensitive to a person's budget which client's particulalry appreciate.

I use Artistry products which provide an excellent range and can treat a variety of skin types and conditions.

PM me if you are interested and I will send you some info.

Sorry if I went on a bit but I am new to nails and it is nice to find a thread that is in my area of expertise.

Blessings

Ruth

i have just done a course on tibetan head massage and its fantastic , it is based on ayurvedic techniques and works all the different pressure points , you also analize your clients so depending on wether they are a relaxed/ hyper type of person you work on the points that need it , ie. to make someone relax more who needs it ,so maybe you could do this type of massage ?? i know i loved it and have never felt so relaxed (and i hate having stuff done on me :green: )

My mobile facial business boomed when I started using a hand held Galvanic device called the Galvanic Spa System.

I purchased it wholesale from www.nuskinexperience.mynuskin.com its the size of a computer mouse, so perfect for mobile facials.

All the rage in Germany where its fans call it "the smallest wrinkle iron in the world"

I had a look and it doesnt look like a salon based product - it looks like a sell straight to the public product.

I had a look and it doesnt look like a salon based product - it looks like a sell straight to the public product.
Someone called me trying to sell something similar to me and this is exactly what I said to them! Sorry but the video on this website seems a bit scaremongering too!

Last edited:
how about apply a foot lotion and socks to their feet

you could do the same for the hands too

Latest posts

Back