Mobile nail stations/ mobile tech's opinion please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linni

Reaction score
hi again, another question!!! sorry but im new..:rolleyes: im wanting to get a mobile nail station but i dont want to spend a fortune as i havent got money to burn.. so does anyone where i can get a cheep one from?

Also, mobile technicians do you use a fuminator? is it worth me buying one?

I work mobile and don't have a station or a fumigator. What I did was head off to the DIY shop and got myself one of those rolling toolboxes (plastic) that has two main sections that each has compartments and removable trays. I use that and its just fab, cos I can fit everything in there that I need and it doesn't weigh a tonne.

When I go to peoples houses I make sure to ask that they have a proper table and chairs and I use a plastic backed protector over their table in case of a spill or whatnot, which I usually cover with the fluffiest white towel I could find (It really does feel like cashmere, but its egyptian cotton that I got years ago in the US). I've had clients want to take that towel from me (he he he)...

As far as fumes, you might want to review how you are working, cos I really don't make that much of a stink as I work. You can do a search on here about working mobile and about odor/odour. Theres heaps of info on here if you use the search.

Good Luck
Nancy

thanks for that nancy. xx

when i was going to be moile i bought a picnic table that actually folds flat and has a carry handle so it was fab.i bought it from argos for about £25.they still sell it as it is in the new catalogue.if i find it i will add the link for you.:)

I also have a table which I got from Argos....Im sure it only cost me about £15, it is the ideal height, the legs unscrew and it all folds into a carry case...look under the camping section.

I also have a table which I got from Argos....Im sure it only cost me about £15, it is the ideal height, the legs unscrew and it all folds into a carry case...look under the camping section.
im sure that is the same one as mine,its great.x

Latest posts

Back