Mobile Nail Tables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
I'm looking for a foldaway table that I can take with me to people's houses to do their nails.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be much appreciative!
I've seen on here how someone said they got one from Lakeland (£40) but I actually went to the store to have a look at it to check out the height and size etc. I think I would like one with a bigger table space.
Does anyone know of anywhere else I can get one from which is a decent height?

Many thanks :)

http://http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-PRO-MANICURE-NAIL-ART-COSMETIC-TABLE-WORKSTATION_W0QQitemZ330406630726QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA?hash=item4cedc51546#ht_1979wt_790
I just bought this one last week, got it in like 2 days, and it folds away super easy. Its all completely assembled, and you just fold the legs, and it is also very sturdy with locks on the wheels.

I bought the one from Lakeland and your right its too small, I do calgel nails and need room for the lamp, its very tight. Also when its folded its really long, the one on ebay looks good, I think I might try it!! :)

Hi Dena

Did you mean you have ordered the e-bay one? Does it fold away? It didnt say in the description so I have asked the seller in a message, so am waiting to hear back. xx

hi i got mine from sallys really good folds up an out good size an tray underneath for files etc hopes this helps!

Hi I brought a Nail table of ebay, quick delivery and it is just the right size

Please wait
Image not available

spacer.gif

NEW PROFESSIONAL MANICURE NAIL ART TABLE STATION & BAG

• Brand new professional manicure table
  • This table is very strong and durable, it is made by professionals for professionals
  • The table is fitted with 4 caster wheels which makes it really esy to move about if requried

• Height = 72cm
  • Depth = 48cm
  • Length = 94cm

• It is also fitted with a luxury black wrist/hand rest.
  • The rest has the following dimensions: Height 4cm x Depth 11cm x Length 50cm
  • Weight of the table is 13kg
  • Folds flat
  • These tables are light weight, easy to carry about and ultra durable
  • Buy it now and receive a free carry case with your table
I don't know if i have put the right link but the sellar is called logicimports
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-PROFESSIO...LM%2BLA&otn=5&ps=63&clkid=8345979706162917050
hope this helps

Last edited:
Hi Shellbert
Yes, it just folds away. You only push each of the legs in...and then its flat. Sorry, I was in a hurry before and posted the wrong one, here is the very very exact one I got. I was surprised how easy it folds flat, and not too heavy, and a bag to carry it in. I have a home beauty room, so this just tucks into the broom closet in my kitchen!

BNIB Portable Folding Manicure Table on eBay (end time 23-Mar-10 07:35:33 GMT)

Hi Guys
Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.
I am now stuck between these 2 tables! One seems slightly higher than the other and there's £15 between the two.
Now I shall have to make my decision, but once I get this table I am good to go !!
xx

I'm looking for a foldaway table that I can take with me to people's houses to do their nails.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be much appreciative!
I've seen on here how someone said they got one from Lakeland (£40) but I actually went to the store to have a look at it to check out the height and size etc. I think I would like one with a bigger table space.
Does anyone know of anywhere else I can get one from which is a decent height?

Many thanks :)

I just got one today from Sally's / Salon Services - £59.99, plus they are VAT free at the moment and has a small drawer underneath xxxxx

K-LINE MANICURE TABLE H 75.5CM, W 78.5CM, D 40.5CM, WEIGHT 10.8KG
Item# 880000
£59.99 (inc. VAT) until 14/04/2010, normal price £70.49

I've got this table too - Its real good. Only thing to watch out for is the wheels falling off. Its easy to fix tho if this happens.

if anyone is looking a cheap table, i asked my mum for one for xmas and she got me a CAMPING TABLE! from argos, it actually does the job and iv had it about 2years, as long as you have low chairs, its cheap, easy to clean and sturdy enough, i think it was about £20!

hey i use an old fold able school table or an iron board, i know some girls use a fold able tv dinner table.

:green:

Latest posts

Back