Mobile on foot??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies, working from home is a no go. Believe me if I could I would. xxx

God bless you babe for wanting to do well. I can not knock anyone for that. I do not know how to give geekmolians but I have a few, I would gratefully give you some too.

You'll get far mate with that determination.

Been drinking wine and still haven't eaten yet so going offline to have my dinner (gallstones doc yeah right!!):rolleyes:

Pm me if I can help!

Teri x:hug:

sounds like LOADS of hassle to me mate unless you live in a small village and only do peeps 'in the village'.

I HATE mobile clients with a passion - luckily i only have one left but DREAD going every time. why??

• Products could leak or get damaged in transit
  • you could forget something
  • spill something on a clients table/carpet/floor
  • would you be insured in a clients house?
  • could have kids/animals poking around in your stuff
  • could be going to some 'unscupulous' (sp?) houses
i could go on - sorry i tried it and it JUST DIDNT WORK for me anyway!

Amb x

Ladies, working from home is a no go. Believe me if I could I would. xxx

Wish i had a solution for you hun but i dont,

I do have some molians you can have to help you change that title. :hug:

Thanks so much Bagpuss, CadanceAlex and Pips! My new geekmoilans will go to great use! lol

Thanks again everyone for all your honest and thought provoking opinions.

Alex xxx

Sent you 600 ... have fun choosing a new name! :hug:

Sent you 700 hun....and looks like they along with the others have helped, good to see you thinking it over lol :hug:

Just gonna have my say here, I think that u could do nails mobile, but if u want to offer beauty therapists a beauty couch is a must. How a facial or a massage on someones bed, i dont think it looks proffessional, plus it would kill your back. why dont u start off with nails and look into getting a car? x

Good on you for being so determined. Don't think, for one minute, i could even contemplate it though hun.

I find mobile hard enough, lugging all my equipment from house to house, with a car. Can't imagine how hard it would be with the walk or bus ride in between.

You've got to go with whatever you want hun. You can give it a go, and see how you get on.

Good luck with whatever you decide hun. :hug:

Latest posts

Back