Mobile - polish storage - something BIG

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi there

Im really struggerling. I don't want rolls and rolls, or bags and bags. I want one BIG bag to hold my polishes.

I currently have a bucket bag which has 11 slots around the outside and I can fit 3-4 Shellac bottles, with my lamp inside the bag....so I am sorted there (for now as I have 22 Shellac bottles).

I have 34 polishes (which keeps growing) and I NEED another storage idea.

What do you think of this: Zebra nail polish duffle bag - nail polish bags - duffle bag for nails UK-

Only thing is I need 2 bags...does anyone know of another bag thats bigger?

Thanks

Have you thought about getting the Roo trolley? We all love it....

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/166342-mobile-really-need-some-decent-storage-ideas.html

You would be able to fit everything into that and wouldn't need two bags. It also comes with a little bag to hold your Shellac/polishes (can't remember how many though, sorry).
That is good but I already have a three tier trolley too! I basically just need somewhere to store my nail polishes but it also needs to b practical do it needs to have a handle lol

Hi there

Im really struggerling. I don't want rolls and rolls, or bags and bags. I want one BIG bag to hold my polishes.

I currently have a bucket bag which has 11 slots around the outside and I can fit 3-4 Shellac bottles, with my lamp inside the bag....so I am sorted there (for now as I have 22 Shellac bottles).

I have 34 polishes (which keeps growing) and I NEED another storage idea.

What do you think of this: Zebra nail polish duffle bag - nail polish bags - duffle bag for nails UK-

I have a duffle bag and I love it. It looks quite impressive as you unravel it in front of a client. It is really big though. They do smaller wraps and I'm sure there's one that holds 32-34 maybe. They are very well made and look proffesional and neat. I have a Roo trolley too. There is just so much space. It's great.

Nope can't see the one I was thinking of sorry. They folder looks more compact though.

Last edited:
I got this awesome huge tool box thing from walmart and its perfect it carries all my stuff except my light which has its own padded bag. My bf has the same box for his tackle but mine has pink and zebra with rinstones all over it.

I have long clear pencil cases with all my Shellac and polishes in. They are cheap and easy for the client to see and you can just buy as many as you need.
x

Miss Pink23,
Any chance you could post a link to the ones you use please.
Thanks.

These ideas are great, but I don't want more things in cases, as these cases are going to be loose which means either more things for me to drop or I need something even bigger to fit them into to keep them secure......I feel another internet search is on the cards!

Hi I keep my polishes in clear pencil cases too but my gelish in plastic tubs 2 tubs 28 colours tio etc and a tub for tools :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back