Mobile Shellac Storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's Girl

Reaction score
I like to make my kit as compact as possible for lugging round to people's houses but I'm really starting to struggle now with Shellac storage - there have been so many new colour releases that I am running out of space in my bag. I don't have all the colours but have filled three Roo storage rolls. I love the look of the new summer colours but don't know how I'm going to carry more with me!

Any clever ideas out there? :)

Instead of using the Roo Roll Ups have you tried their soft cases with the inserts that you can remove? I used to be able to fit 2 Shellac bottles into each section...so definitely more than the roll ups

Instead of using the Roo Roll Ups have you tried their soft cases with the inserts that you can remove? I used to be able to fit 2 Shellac bottles into each section...so definitely more than the roll ups

Ooo thanks for that, I'll check them out x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388277241.465029.jpg

They have sponge in them now, I have 2 as I am also running out of room with all these fab colours coming out. I also have 2 trolleys 😳 x

I got one of the 'really useful boxes' from hobbycraft! The 9l fits all my shellac in (43 bottles) and is strong so I don't worry about them getting bashed about x

I use one of the silver cases that the brisa lite starter pack came in. Been using it for months now with no mishaps. No padding, but I carry it inside another bag & has worked really well.

I would really like a roo bag for my polishes- where is the best place to buy them?

My local Sally's (salon services) sells them. I've got 3 now I love them! I keep them with my lamp and all other bits and bobs in a pull along trolly!

I use one of the silver cases that the brisa lite starter pack came in. Been using it for months now with no mishaps. No padding, but I carry it inside another bag & has worked really well.

That's what ive been using too. Not only have I run out of space in it but the stitching on the handle has broken. S2 have said they'll replace it......but they cant find one :(
Need another solution now!
Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been using this too but can't fit anymore in it. All the colours go in (just) but my top & bottom coat have to go separate. I have 2 more that I use for L&P and Gel so might have to condense that into one and have 2 shellac
Vicki x

Hmm I've a couple of those silver bags - do the bottles fit standing up? X

Hmm I've a couple of those silver bags - do the bottles fit standing up? X

Yes, they all stand up. I'm nearly full now so will have to have a rethink after February! X

View attachment 51447

They have sponge in them now, I have 2 as I am also running out of room with all these fab colours coming out. I also have 2 trolleys 😳 x

I have 3 of these and am considering a 4th...they're really good and I've sharpied the colour name on the top of each Gelish bottle so I'm not rummaging through for the one I want. I'd definitely recommend. Also, if you have amazon prime, you can get free next day delivery on them and they're the same price as on the roo website xx

Actually, I'd love to know of a great storage case for glitters/foils etc. They get in such a jumble :/

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the Sibel silver case from salons direct and you can fit loads in it. Bottom layer is big enough for your lamp maybe two lamps. Room for loads of polishes in the second and in the top layer you can even stand up your liquid pumps. I bought it for hairdressing but works much better for nail tech stuff. It's not over cheap but it's not expensive for the quality, well worth the money. It's well built. Xxx

I have 3 of these and am considering a 4th...they're really good and I've sharpied the colour name on the top of each Gelish bottle so I'm not rummaging through for the one I want. I'd definitely recommend. Also, if you have amazon prime, you can get free next day delivery on them and they're the same price as on the roo website xx

Actually, I'd love to know of a great storage case for glitters/foils etc. They get in such a jumble :/

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388326084.008664.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388326097.216045.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388326116.092949.jpg

I'm thinking of these for foils and glitters etc x

Latest posts

Back