Mobile spray tanning. How do you carry everything?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

CazCardiff

Reaction score
As Im new to Spray Tanning and my kit has just arrived, What do you use to carry your equipment in? Holdall? Trolley?
Thanks in advance
Caroline
x

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
As Im new to Spray Tanning and my kit has just arrived, What do you use to carry your equipment in? Holdall? Trolley?
Thanks in advance
Caroline
x
Hiya, I bought the 27" roller trolley from Nouvatan, fits everything in it, but would say it's a bit on the large side so would recommend the smaller one (if you don't have an extractor fan). It's really good value for money and is perfect for what I need it for. Some people use the Roo beauty trolleys but tbh I think they are WAY overpriced! x

CazCardiff

Reaction score
Hiya, I bought the 27" roller trolley from Nouvatan, fits everything in it, but would say it's a bit on the large side so would recommend the smaller one (if you don't have an extractor fan). It's really good value for money and is perfect for what I need it for. Some people use the Roo beauty trolleys but tbh I think they are WAY overpriced! x
Thanks for that! I might have a look for a sturday holdall/small roller suitcase like the roo trolley (I too think its very over priced!) x

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Thanks for that! I might have a look for a sturday holdall/small roller suitcase like the roo trolley (I too think its very over priced!) x
They actually have a deal on at the moment though, buy a trolley for £89.99 and then get a backpack for a penny!

NEVERTOOTANNED

Reaction score
What's this Roo? I need to see!

I bought a roller bag from Sienna X and was the best money I ever spent! So easy!!!!

LetUsSpray

Reaction score
I use a black holdall with wheels which I bought from tesco for really cheap. Its a perfect size for my machine and all my bottles of solution fit in upright with plenty space left over for all the other bits and bobs. I carry my towels in with the tent in the tent bag x

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
What's this Roo? I need to see!

I bought a roller bag from Sienna X and was the best money I ever spent! So easy!!!!
haha type in "roo beauty" in google and it will come up. bit overpriced if you ask me though!

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
The only thing I would say is be careful of putting all your equipment in one large holdall, as I used to find that although I tightened my solution bottle caps nice and tight they did sometimes leak a little due to the bottles slanting when you pull the bag along.
I now use a smaller case for main bits and then a matching vanity bag (slightly bigger than normal vanity bags) to hold my solution so that they always stay upright.
x

CazCardiff

Reaction score
The only thing I would say is be careful of putting all your equipment in one large holdall, as I used to find that although I tightened my solution bottle caps nice and tight they did sometimes leak a little due to the bottles slanting when you pull the bag along.
I now use a smaller case for main bits and then a matching vanity bag (slightly bigger than normal vanity bags) to hold my solution so that they always stay upright.
x
Sounds totally obvious, but it hadnt even occured to me!! Even though I keep my nail liquids seperate for that exact reason! lol
Fab tip, so thank you! xx

Latest posts