Mobile & Stood Up By 2 Clients Today!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hannah1984 said:
Thats so bad! I also do Avon and go and sign up new representatives. This has happened to me once, went to sign up a lady 15 min drive away and she wasnt in. No phonecall- nothing! I was fuming!

Avon that is a bad word for me at the moment!!

This campaign out of 28 Customers, only 4 were in when I delivered their orders. Everytime a book is given out in huge writing the delivery day and date is on there.

The least amount of times I have had to knock was 4 to each of the remaining ones. Most of then are in, you can see them peeking out the curtains but wont answer the bloody door. So me being gobby, wave to them and ask them to answer the door!

I used to be 6' tall but since doing avon Im now 5' (lots of walking) lol

smiler13334 said:
Avon that is a bad word for me at the moment!!

This campaign out of 28 Customers, only 4 were in when I delivered their orders. Everytime a book is given out in huge writing the delivery day and date is on there.

The least amount of times I have had to knock was 4 to each of the remaining ones. Most of then are in, you can see them peeking out the curtains but wont answer the bloody door. So me being gobby, wave to them and ask them to answer the door!

I used to be 6' tall but since doing avon Im now 5' (lots of walking) lol

Thats really bad. Usually you hear Reps moaning about Avon mucking things up. As Im a Sales Leader I only do "just enough" houses round by me and sometimes have to go back max 4 times to a few people, now I just pop note through door asking them to phone me.

Hi

Wow I bet your mad, and who wouldn't be. Some clients are just unbelievable.

If I were you I would ring them before you get on the bus (expense for you but at least you wont have wasted your time if they are not there). If you ring the night before there are still quite a few hours until the appointment for something to happen, and you could still travel to them and find them out or whatever.

Make it bold on your pricelist that your mode of transport is by bus and if they cannot make the appointment they must let you know at least xx hours before to save unnecessary bus journeys.

When was the last time you put your prices up? Maybe you should an a little extra to cover for phone calls and loss of bus fares.

Don't go off to your next one without ringing first.

Deb379

hi, a tutor recommended this which is what im going to do when i start. tell customers theres a £10 no show fee and ask for a credit or debit card no. if they dont turn up charge em a tenner. if they start on the fone 'umm, i havent got a card (who hasnt got SOME sort of card these days) then you'll know there spoofing. i dont even have a card mach but who are they to know.

Cheers guys made me feel heaps better.went out for a few drinks last nite,ended up as lots of drinks and so forgot about it.Guess this is one of the disadvantages of being mobile.

Latest posts

Back