Mobile tech's: how do you carry your brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamper yourself

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I would like some ideas on how to tote my nail art and gel brushes and keeping them neat and safe from damage. :green:

Many thanks! :hug:
An

Hi everyone.

I would like some ideas on how to tote my nail art and gel brushes and keeping them neat and safe from damage. :green:

An

A brush roll? This is the traditional way. You can buy one at any art shop. Or you can make your own using a woven table mat. Just weave the brush handle through the mat and roll it up .... very very easy.

I have the CND pots (they look lovely) and i wrap my brushes in tinfoil and place them downwards as per my suppliers instructions and also keep a few other items in them so i can just pull it straight out of my box and put it straight back after...no hassle:) (luckily it fits in my nail trolley)

Do you mean the CND brush cases? (pots??)

I thought the poster was asking about storage for nail art brushes ... in which case no need for tin foil or storing them in any particular position. Artists have been carrying brushes around in roll up cases for EVER ...

Gel brushes belong in a brush case, of course.

Hi everyone.

An

Yes a brush case is what i meant, i do apologise for the wrong name being used (long day at work)

Thanks ladies. I will look into getting or making a brush roll for my nail art brushes. I've been looking for the CND case on their site and can't seem to find it. Would you happen to have a link pls? Also do all brush sizes fit into it? My gel brush seems (no sure) longer than the CND brushes.

Thanks!

HI there

I have been a mobile nail tech for about a year, my nails are pretty good and never have any complaints, although i know there is much inprovement needed, bits of lifting every now and again etc.

Anyway im wondering does any one know how much a mobile tech charges for a new set, infil and rebalance?? (mainly acrylic, but can do gel) as i don't think i am making any anything at the moment.

Please help xx:smack:

If you do a search you might find directions posted by Nailzoo on how to make your own handy dandy brush holder. He actually has a tutorial on how to do it. You could use a tin school pencil case because it's unlikely that you'll find the same one Nailzoo has ;) I like it because you can wipe it out and the brushes don't roll around in it. I'd like to add that if you use it to store gel brushes that the light can't get in.

If you do a search you might find directions posted by Nailzoo on how to make your own handy dandy brush holder. He actually has a tutorial on how to do it. You could use a tin school pencil case because it's unlikely that you'll find the same one Nailzoo has ;) I like it because you can wipe it out and the brushes don't roll around in it. I'd like to add that if you use it to store gel brushes that the light can't get in.

Hmm tin pencil case good idea. Haven't thought about that one. Also thanks for info on nailzoo tutorial. I will have a look and see if i find it.

Latest posts

Back