Mobile wax geeks...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Hiya geeks.

Just a Q for you mobile wax geeks.

I currently use Clean + Easy roller wax, and store it in a aluminum brief case with all my bits and bobs in that, when i go to use it, i just stand the case against the wall open it and then plug my heater in.

I am going to be using Berins Wax in the near future and just want to know how you's lot store your wax pot heaters???

do you's have a case to put them in with all your bits and bobs or do you have a separate case for the heater and separate for your bits and bobs??

Thanks

Last edited:
You're better off with a plastic crate to put the heater and all of your stuff in. That way you can make sure that it doesn't tilt and run everywhere (nightmare). xxx

when i was mobile many moons ago I used pot and spat and had a crate like kim mentioned and put everything in that and then used my towels to wedge in the gaps to stop everything moving around.

just remember though to make sure your wax is heated before you go especially with the hard wax which can take a while to heat up. and dont drive too fast either with those wax pots and wax in !!!!:)

i love my pot and spat its my best friend!!!:confused:

Hiya geeks.

Just a Q for you mobile wax geeks.

I currently use Clean + Easy roller wax, and store it in a aluminum brief case with all my bits and bobs in that, when i go to use it, i just stand the case against the wall open it and then plug my heater in.

I am going to be using Berins Wax in the near future and just want to know how you's lot store your wax pot heaters???

do you's have a case to put them in with all your bits and bobs or do you have a separate case for the heater and separate for your bits and bobs??

Thanks
hi is there a reson your switching from clean and easy to pot and spatula as at moment im using pot and spatula but looking to switch to either perron rigot rollar system or clean and easy, did you have any probs with your clean and easy waxing system

Thanks for your replies geeks!!

I am having no probs with Clean + Easy and will probs still use it, i just want to have a change and bring a different brand/method in.

xx

I have a plastic tub with a lid, every thing fits in nicely and i place the towels around the wax pot.

Hi there I'm just starting out in mobile and currently use the pot and spatula I'm considering the Clean and Easy Roller Spa. Has anyone got any advice i.e melting times for the rollers, is it a good idea to pre-melt before I go to the client?! Any help would be great!!

Dawn xx

My hubby has made me a little box out of wood that fits my wax pot for when i go to my mobile ladies, it works a treat, but u still have to drive slow and avoid those speed bumps:lol:. The only time i will not wax a mobile lady is when they only want an eyebrow shape as it is not worth me turning the key in my car. So i advise them to come to me, but then again that one eye brow wax could lead to lots more so its swings and round abouts so to speak xxxxxxx

Hi there I'm just starting out in mobile and currently use the pot and spatula I'm considering the Clean and Easy Roller Spa. Has anyone got any advice i.e melting times for the rollers, is it a good idea to pre-melt before I go to the client?! Any help would be great!!

Dawn xx
You could pre melt before you go but it is not really necessary with the clean & easy rollers they take about 15 Min's top to heat up,
so you could get to your clients house take this in first and plug it in, then by the time you have brought everything else in and set up, the wax should be ready to use,
i too have this system but i am adding the new berins heater and waxes to my collection as the wax is brill to work with hth

Latest posts

Back