Model needed for Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
Hi Guys......

Is anyone free on the Sunday to be a model for the nail comp?

Please pm if you can! You will be treated to a bagel and a coffee! (Layla need not apply jajajajajaja!)

Thanks
xx

Mine's a tea hun, thanks :p

I'll bring a hotwater bottle for each of us :D

Hi Guys......

Is anyone free on the Sunday to be a model for the nail comp?

Please pm if you can! You will be treated to a bagel and a coffee! (Layla need not apply jajajajajaja!)

Thanks
xx

What time would you needs someone for...? I just live ten minutes away from Excel but am at church in the morning.

are you competing cb??

**good luck hunnypie**
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:​

Hahahah Amberrr lol its not for moi!! (But I have a gorgeous modelle IF I need one haha!

Connoiseur........Its 930 am

xxxxxx

Anyone?? Please!!!!!!!!

How long do you need someone for? I am there on the Sunday so i wouldn't mind doing it for you

^^ It'll be til 1.30-2pm-ish, depending how fast they're judging models!! The models usually have to stay about until the awards ceremony though which is usually 4-5pm, again, depending on how organised everyone is!!

Jaja I'm the gorgeous model of CB's *airkisses*, and you are competing Clare, just let me know what time I need to meet you at Excel xx

Hahahah Amberrr lol its not for moi!! (But I have a gorgeous modelle IF I need one haha!

Connoiseur........Its 930 am

xxxxxx

Ah, sorry. No can do this time around.

Thanks anyway darl xxx

Latest posts

Back