Models required 6th may

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Hi guys...myself and loubylou need a model each for comp training at S2 leeds on tuesday 6th may from 10am to 4pm. You Must be enhancement free (natural nails) pref nice nail beds and good condition (no bitten stumps) lol

Any one who is free and can help please pm either myself or lou.

Hi guys...myself and loubylou need a model each for comp training at S2 leeds on tuesday 6th may from 10am to 4pm. You Must be enhancement free (natural nails) pref nice nail beds and good condition (no bitten stumps) lol

yohooooo i will be a model if u really want me;)....my nails r not great...lol very thin they were damaged after long practising year!!! now they r better but still very thin...

Sorry mate can't make it but hope you both find someone x

<envy> Next time I'll be there! :)

:hug:C.

I'm bumping this up,
who wants a free set of nails on may 6th, lunch included and a good laugh too no doubt :hug:
and are there any other geeks going to be training on this day
(there is a pub just down the road lol)

really sorry would love to be a model for either of you but i just cant make the times with school pick ups.

Sorry but i do hope that you find someone.
:hug:

Damn I got all excited when I looked at the calender as thought I was free but was looking at June! 6th May I am not nights sadly would have loved to have done this.

Damn I got all excited when I looked at the calender as thought I was free but was looking at June! 6th May I am not nights sadly would have loved to have done this.
You can bring your pillow and sleep while we do your nails hun lol
thanks anyway :hug:

You can bring your pillow and sleep while we do your nails hun lol
thanks anyway :hug:

You know what I want to come that much it did cross my mind about if I could manage it - sadly it would be impossible unless I went without sleep for 2 nights and 2 days! :eek: I so wish I could though!

Hey she wouldn't be the first nail client to fall asleep on me,
i am going to design a nail table that has a pillow for the sleepy heads lol :lol:

Bumping back up to give anyone a chance to offer who hasnt seen it.

where abouts is the training from leeds station???

Its about 10 miles away from the station but we would pick you up from the station :hug:

Ok I will see what my partners working on tuesday. Hes in york so I get free train travel with him hehe!! If he can get back in time for the kids then I will do it. I will post back in the morning.

Kate

Just to let you know we have now got a model each, thanks to those that came forward to help and was willing to go out of their way :hug:

Oh good!

Good luck on your course, hope it goes well.

Kate

Latest posts

Back