Models required for Intimate Waxing Sunday 15th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
I am desperate for models for intimate waxing on sunday 15th march. Unfortunately 2 of my models have backed out so I'm really panicking! It is with Kim at her salon in Upminster in Essex. If anyone could help I'd be so grateful.

I had listed this on salon guinea pig but unfortunately nobody responded the first time round, and as I'm now desperate I thought this may be a good way of getting someone.

If anyone could help please pm me.

Thanksxx

If I were closer I would be happy to model for you, but I'm in deepest darkest Hampshire - it's a bit of a trek. Sorry!

I really need to get myself into gear and get the notifications thingy working which would send out an email to potential guinea pigs when someone needs a model in their area.

Failing that, try doing a search for people who are happy to model for waxing who live in the area, and send them a message.

Thanks both of you! I hope someone will help.

Ruth: email notifications would be a fab idea. I would also email everyone, but ironicly enough I've already emailed a lot of people today for other guinea pigs, before I found out about needing these models again, there going to think I'm harrassing them lol. x

Just bumping this up a little!! Please can someone help xx

Got a deffo for Sunday. xxx

Latest posts

Back