Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
This started off as a journal entry,but so many want to do it a thread seemed the better place.

How many of you are unhappy with your weight ?

Wether you want to loose or gain this could be the thread for you.

Today i decided i was going to loose some weight and tell peeps how much i weigh ( to shame myself into doing something about it lol )

I will weigh myself every monday morning and put it on here for all to see.

Together we can encourage one another and track our progress.

So,here goes

I am 5 " 1 and 9st 13 lb dress size 12/14 and i want to loose about a stone in total but seven pounds is my short term goal before xmas !

Be brave and join me geeks xxxxx

i keep trying to loose weight.....4 years ago i was 14 stone i managed to get down to 11 stone which i was happy with but 6 months later i fell pregnant and carn't shift the weight now!

This is really a good idea to keep us motivated as I want to lose about 7lbs before my 30th which is in 6 weeks.

I weighed 10.2lb this morning and am quite out of proportion. Size 14 on the bottom and a 10 on the top. Hopefully be able to even out alittle by shifting the arse.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

I have just de clothed ( not a nice sight ) and weighed myself...

I am 5 ft 6 i think.... 17stone 1 1/2 dress size 20-22. and verging on suicide! ekkk.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would like to weigh 11stone ish and be a size 14.... which is gonna take a bloody long time!

Good an ya ladies !

You have to start somewhere Linzie,and where better than with your geeky friends ?

Good luck xxxx

I am 5ft 5 and before i had olivia (almost a year ago) I was 8stone 13, size 8/10. This morning I weighed 10 stone 9lb, and i can just about squeeze into a 12 (as long as i dont breathe!). I would like to get to 9 stone 8lb for christmas......:irked:

Good an ya ladies !

You have to start somewhere Linzie,and where better than with your geeky friends ?

Good luck xxxx

I'm quite excited! last day of eating crap! thank god as i've just eaten a box of milk trays.. ps i'm a binge eater and now feel sick as a dog! its gonna be hard work

I'm quite excited! last day of eating crap! thank god as i've just eaten a box of milk trays.. ps i'm a binge eater and now feel sick as a dog! its gonna be hard work

You can do it hun, its realy hard, but you CAN do it!:hug: I used to be nearly 16 stone, size 22......I decided id had enough one day and stared 'healthy eating'-without starving myself, as im also a binger. I managed to loose 7 stone i n a year...anfd kept it off until i got preg with my last baby!:green:

im sooo nt happy with my weight.... im short and i shouldnt be as heavy as i am

i lost abt 2 1/2 stone doing slimming world abt 2/3 yrs ago... and got down to a nice 14 ... i was nearly in 12s

but with the stress of getting the salon (that has a nice sandwich shop around the corner and a fab chippy!) and when i first started at the salon my mum wasnt well so Dad and i Lived on take away food for a week of 2 my weight piled back on and some.... so much so that i went from a small 14 to an 18 in trousers!:eek:
to be honest i hate the fact that it cango back on in 2 months but takes abt 2 yrs to get off!
but i have made a decision....
yep im going back to slimming world
its the only thing that has worked for me... i can still eat loads and lose weight... just have to be dedicaited... like i was before

im joining up this thursday... ill keep you all posted on how i do

Jess
xox

ps... i do have a kinda incentive too appart from being happier with my self one of my clients has said she'll take me shopping to london to help rebuild my wardrobe if i manage to lose 3 stone (i wanna lose abt 4 in total) so ive gotta do it havent i!

pps.... for got to give you my height and weight.... in 5 ft 2 and abt 13 and a half stone

I am 5ft 10" I weigh 10 stone 13 and I think I am a size 14-16:eek:

I have steadily gained weight since I had my daughter but I have banged a stone on in a year and if i don't stop talking about it and start doing something about it I will be over the 11 stone mark by xmas.

I would like to lose 1 stone and a quarter and get back to a size 10-12 by xmas.

It's working already !

Best of luck friends xxx

We should take a before picture so that when everyone has reached their target can show everyone. Now thats an insentive!!!

We should take a before picture so that when everyone has reached their target can show everyone. Now thats an insentive!!!

I don't have a camera right now,well see if i can find a recent one,i don't mind doing that but we should leave that to each individual i think.

Are you joining us ?

Well this is just the incentive I need!! I am 5" 8 1/2" and weigh 13 1/2 stone. I want to get down to about 10 stone......would love to be a size 12 again! :cry: My weight has been creeping up for ages, but then again I am a bit of a chocoholic!

I made some sugar free jelly last night........you can eat loads of it - no calories! I also made up some fresh fruit salad. The other thing I have done is to drop down to one spoon of sugar, with the intention of cutting that down to half, then to none, and drink more water.

Count me in!!! :green: :green: :green:

Martine x

Hi Becki,

I just replied to your pm, but you have already done it!!

Well I am up for it. 3 years ago I lost 5 stone it took me 1 year, over the last 2 years I have let a stone creep back on :irked: . So ideally I would like to shift that stone and be a size 12 again.

I am currently weighing in at 11st 7lb, I am 5' 9.5" tall and I am squeezing into a 14.

Good Luck Girls :hug:

I don't have a panoramic lens to get my huge ass on to!!

I don't have a panoramic lens to get my huge ass on to!!
LOL!! You silly devil :hug:

I couldn't think of anything worse than putting up a picture of myself at the moment :irked:

As I mentioned earlier in Becki's journal - I am keen to join in. Have severely lacked motivation to lose weight - am 5'6" and 10st 6 - just about a size 12 (if I breathe in!!) and yesterday got all my winter clothes out. I was pretty shocked to see that I didn't fit into quite a lot of them - my problem area is my tum - it now looks as though I am pregnant! - and my big weakness is chocolate! (big time!!) It was made worse yesterday by the fact that my 4 year old daughter said 'Mummy, your tummy has got much bigger' - kinda made it hit home!!

So when I read Becki's journal entry this morning I thought - yup- I need some support and motivation to do this - I would love to lose a stone and be 9st 6 before Christmas. Have a juicer which I used a couple of months ago for a week (Jason Vale plan) and lost 5lbs - but have since promptly put it back on again.

So, spurred on, I have this morning dug it out, also dug my mini trampoline out from the garage (15 mins a day from now on) been shopping for lots of fruit and veg (see, I'm starting well ...LOL!) and have had a wholemeal pitta bread with salad and ham for lunch. :lol: Let's see how we go then - am looking forward to sharing the ups and downs with you geeks - let's hope this time it does the trick!

Here's to all us geeks and a big virtual starting hug...:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jackie xxx

P.S Downside is, I am having a Halloween party for my daughter and her friends tomorrow - so the cupboard is full of party food....yummy.....MUST NOT THINK ABOUT IT!!!! Boy, this next 24 hours is going to be tough!!!:eek:

P.P.S Not sure about the photo bit.....will see how many others are going to take that plunge!!

P.S Downside is, I am having a Halloween party for my daughter and her friends tomorrow - so the cupboard is full of party food....yummy.....MUST NOT THINK ABOUT IT!!!! Boy, this next 24 hours is going to be tough!!!:eek:

I know how you feel Honey, my little boy is 3 on Friday and we having a party which of course for a 3 year old is going to be all things that are so not good for you.

P.P.S Not sure about the photo bit.....will see how many others are going to take that plunge!!

Be strong xx

Remember not to deprive yourselves the occasional treat ladies,other wise you will feel like you are suffering !

Exersise,healthy eating and the occasional treat and you'll be surprised at the difference ! xxx

Latest posts

Back