Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I with you all !!!!!
I started about three weeks ago and lost a couple of pounds.
I did a exercise video twice a week. Then BANG I fell down some staires and hurt my ankle. So not done much since.
I am currently 13st 7 and 5ft 9 I would love to get down to 10st ish.
It's just so hard when my colleges keep bringing goodies in..... bad bad people.

right then I'm up for it

I put nearly 5 stone on while pregnant and was a little over weight to start with, managed to lose it all and get down to 10.6 for my wedding in may, but I've been a little stack since then and this morning was 10.13 !! so I could do with half a stone off for starters !! I lost the weight doing Angela griffins work out video which I enjoyed .... better go find it......

great idea Becki to keep us all motivated !!

Good Luck girls!

I might be joining you in December!

Right! i've finished over eating!! foreverrr!! I would put a pic up but i dont have no of me bod, only neck up. I've bought the slimming world mag...

Good luck everyone!!!

Right! i've finished over eating!! foreverrr!! I would put a pic up but i dont have no of me bod, only neck up. I've bought the slimming world mag...

Good luck everyone!!!

Good for you, stay positive, dont be hard on yourself if you have an off day, and take it a day at a time...just think how fab you will feel this time next week when you can say you ve stuck to it, and lost weight!!:)

good luck girls!!!!!!!!
ive started eating more healthy since i found out i was pregnant as its much better for my baby & when i was pregnant with Emily i ate too much crap & put too much weight on & i dont want to do that again!!!

Think I'm gonna join you ladies, I'm 5 foot and I've crept back up to 12 stone, hate it, I to am a bing eater and with my job exercise just so doesn't happen and when I'm in the depo someone is always going to the burger van:rolleyes: so I'm going to get a copy of slimmers world and try the sensible thing:eek: god help us all, I meen good luck all:lol:

Good luck everyone!!!

Good for you hun !

If you feel like having a pic (a before shot ) neck up or full body will keep you motivated and help track your progress than go for it chick :hug:

good luck girls!!!!!!!!
ive started eating more healthy since i found out i was pregnant as its much better for my baby & when i was pregnant with Emily i ate too much crap & put too much weight on & i dont want to do that again!!!

Me too with my last. I remember saying to a friend that I was miffed with myself for taking a multi pack of crisps to bed with me the night before, she said never mind a packet of crisps won't do you any harm, I was like Oh NO not a pack, the whole multi pack, all 12 of them :o

Please may i join your monday club...:confused: i am overweight, depressed, and in need of a few friend to help me along the way...

I am 5.8 and 11st 6 and struggle with size 14 due to muffin bellie:irked:..... i would love to be 9st 7 with a flatter bellie...

Please may i join your monday club...:confused: i am overweight, depressed, and in need of a few friend to help me along the way... ..... CONSIDER ME THAT FRIEND :hug:

I am 5.8 and 11st 6 and struggle with size 14 due to muffin bellie:irked:..... i would love to be 9st 7 with a flatter bellie...

The more the merrier !

Try not to get too worked up about your weight,and don't let it get to the stage of depression hun,in the long run it's not worth it !

XXX

Please may i join your monday club...:confused: i am overweight, depressed, and in need of a few friend to help me along the way...

The more the merrier.

Try not to let it get you down too much,I am sure that if all of us give each other plenty of support we will all be able to reach our goals.

Good Luck Sweetie xxx

This sounds good, can I join please.
I'm 5ft3 (and a very important half) and weigh 12 stone 6. Size 14-18 (Monsoon are very generous with their sizes:green: )
My youngest has just started school and although I know now is the time to swim regularly and try to ditch the jelly belly and saddlebags, a mental part of me feels like I've lost a limb and wants another baby.
I can't give in to this, this is the first time in years that I could really loose the weight, and with help and support from you lot I could get over the broodyness and feel better about how I look.
I'd be happy to be a regular size 14, not just in the generous shops, and tone up the midsection.

:hug:

Of course, we will all help each other:Grope::hug:

Hi Becki,

What a Brilliant idea:idea: I'm almost 5ft and weighed myself yesterday morning. I was 9st 13 and a half pounds. I was totally horrified as I wasn't as heavy as this when I was pregnant!:eek: I was 8 stone when I moved down here and keep blaming being homesick and of course my age (46) as an excuse. This is the incentive I need.

Good Luck Everyone and may we all be losers:lol: :lol:

Karen
xx

Arghhhh weight/dieting.............. the story of my life!

Can I join please.......I'll try anything, and if it means I have to post a picture on ere, then that may be the incentive I need!

I have been trying to lose weight for about 10 years, very unsuccessfully!!

My weight has yoyo'd for a decade now, with losing a child, IVF and a divorce, and being stressed in general, (we all have our different problems and reasons I appreciate). I have turned to food and alcohol for comfort. I'm 37 and have found it really hard to shift the weight for the last 10 years. I keep making excuses but I'm really fed up of myself and long to be a size 12 again.

I eat heathily, but eat rubbish as well, drink far too much wine and enjoy meals out and take-aways, like the biscuits and chocies too. Not much hope for me is there!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm 5ft 5 and weigh 14.4 stone, and wear a 16/18 on top and 18 bottom. :eek:
icon_redface.gif
OMG can't believe I'm admitting that, its Ok when your telling people you don't know though isn't it. I try to make the best of things, in taking great pride in my appearance, wearing nice clothes, accessories etc, but I would love to be even just a 14!! 10 1/2 stone would be good for me.

Anyway I'm good at talking about it and not doing anything about it. I start diets and by week 3 I've had a night out and binge and all the good intentions are gone out the window. I joined a gym 5 weeks ago, I went hell for leather for 3 weeks and felt much better, then missed a couple of days and havent been since, I get so bored!!

I wish I was one of these people who loved exercise (like Clairet on here, she'll kill me LOL!, she's got a lovely figure, uses a gym regularly and looks after herself!)
icon_rolleyes.gif

I was once told at slimming world "nothing tastes as good as being thin" !!

Pity I don't think of that more when I have my hand in the biscuit tin, and when I'm pouring that extra glass of wine !!

Me too with my last. I remember saying to a friend that I was miffed with myself for taking a multi pack of crisps to bed with me the night before, she said never mind a packet of crisps won't do you any harm, I was like Oh NO not a pack, the whole multi pack, all 12 of them :o
lol, its so easy done when you are pregnant!
i craved mars bars with emily - say no more.... lol

Hiya everyone

Thank you for starting this thread. It is good to know that other people are the same size as me!!

I need an incentive to go up the gym more and to lose the flab. This is such a great idea.

I am 5' 2" and I weigh 12 stone 7. (about a size 18 :sad: )

I am sure we can all do it with each others support :hug:

Aw haylz :hug: :hug:

I have to say i am delighted at the response of this thread so far,i have a great feeling about this !

With this much support it will be so hard to lack motivation now,i feel like i am not only doing it for me but for all those joining me on this journey.

Wishing all of you the very best of luck :hug:

I am 5ft nothing and weigh 8stone 8lbs size10/12 I would love to get down to about 8stone so will join you I already do the gym so looks like I will have to cut down on the food lol Ok I am not super overweight but I just feel chunkier.

Latest posts

Back