Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks its nice to know we are all backing each other.:)

Can I be in the slimming gang pretty please!!!!!:hug:
I am desperate to lose weight and generally feel healthier! I have gained soooo much weight since having my second son, I am ashamed!! I am 5ft 5 and will go off and weigh myself. What do i then do, put my weight change in each week??? (sorry, bit thick in the head as well as the waist, lol)
Great idea Becki:hug: :hug:

Yeah hunh,just put your weight on every monday x

I'm in!!!!
I'd like to loose a bit of weight for christmas and my birthday (21st), I'm 5'6'' (I think) and around 10 stone (probly a bit more now, as my scales broke)
Great idea Becki!!!!
I'll try and buy some scales today from the market!! so i'll hopefully be able to join the weigh in tomorrow and start properly monday!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey guys!!!
me again, just looking into buying some scales as i didn't find any today, just wanted some advice on which one's are best!!!
Bet we're all dreading tomorrow!!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey guys!!!
me again, just looking into buying some scales as i didn't find any today, just wanted some advice on which one's are best!!!
Bet we're all dreading tomorrow!!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately, scales are scales... and they are evil! we've got electric ones which are ok. suppose its just down to how much you want to spend.

Has anyone tried lighter life???

Ok I am joining this too.

I am 5ft 1 and before I had Lyla I was 6 and a half stone (size 6) and by the end of the pregnancy I was 11 stone!:eek:.....nine weeks after the birth and I am now 9st 2 (size 12). I want to get to a healthy 8st.

can i join in please !!!
i realised how much weight i have put on lately and its not good!

i think im about 5ft2in
and weigh roughly 11st now ...will confirm that and check back lol

Oh, i really need to lose some weight. I am 5foot 3inches, and weigh 11stone 4lbs, which is the heaviest i have ever been. :cry:

So please can i join in too?

Ive done weight watchers before, and think im gonna have to re-join, to get the support and motivation from there!!

Morning all,hope your first week went well x

I have lost 1lb this week wich i am pleased with,new weight 9st 12lb.
Good luck all x

Morning Becky well a bit disapointed I lost half a pound, but at least it was lost, but I have not been good at all and my excuse of STILL giving up smoking is hanging on, but I am well going for it now half a stone off for xmas, here I go!!!! Well done you - and all the other Geeks. :hug:

Don't be disheartened geeks ,a loss is a loss,and the say the more gradually it comes off the more likely it is to stay off ! xxxx

I lost 2lb this week this morning I was 10st 11lb. Was a bit naffed at first but if I lose 2lb every week I will lose a stone by xmas so thats not too bad.

I must be the only one so far that GAINED weight....yes GAINED.... 1lb

I ate 30g of speciel k for brekfast..
Ham salad sandwich for lunch....
1/2 the normal size meal i would normally have...

and did situps..

see where did i go wrong:(:cry::cry: where is that chocolate... ooohhhh i even gave up coffee... chocolate....and all the goodies

Don't be disheartened geeks ,a loss is a loss,and the say the more gradually it comes off the more likely it is to stay off ! xxxx

Yep and my mum always drummed into me that... 1 lb a week is 52lb in a year! LOL :)

I must be the only one so far that GAINED weight....yes GAINED.... 1lb

I ate 30g of speciel k for brekfast..
Ham salad sandwich for lunch....
1/2 the normal size meal i would normally have...

and did situps..

see where did i go wrong:(:cry::cry: where is that chocolate... ooohhhh i even gave up coffee... chocolate....and all the goodies

Don't give in matey, you will probably see a loss this week. I have had weeks where I thought ooh I must have lost loads because my jeans were a lot looser but when I got on the scales I'd lost nothing. :hug:

Happy hands,don't worry hun,the date on the calendar can affect our weight,you know ?

I am sure you will see a loss next week,keep at it chick x

No loss this week for me :eek:

Geeks,sometimes when we see a figure on the scales we didn't want to,it spurs us on for the week ahead,keep focused and don't give up,as long as you want it,you will see results in the end :Love: and :hug: 's all round x

Well I've been watching this thread with interest, so thought I'd join in (if ok).

I've lost two pounds, so my new weight is 16stone 10lb.

Latest posts

Back