Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe you have to log in each week and change it and then copy and paste the new ticker... think i should go for a healthier ticker than hot dogs:irked:

Yep but it would be good if they moved down alittle each day lol

BTW is anyone gonna add their pic? is there gonna be a special place for them if i find one of myself[/quote]
i would but scared i won,t fit on the page:lol::lol::lol:

Hey guys, can I join in but without putting my actual weight?:o

I can still put in what amounts I've lost (if any) but not just the weight.

I'm so not ready for that information to be spread around the world.:cry:

Hey guys, can I join in but without putting my actual weight?:o

I can still put in what amounts I've lost (if any) but not just the weight.

I'm so not ready for that information to be spread around the world.:cry:

Join in just put what you lose babes I am sure you will get braver :)

Thanks Lellipop.

Let's just say that my starting weight is "shameful".

My goal weight is "fabulous"! x

* 30 kilos till my goal weight *

Count me in I have given up smoking and have gained 8lbs, went to slimming world two years ago and lost just over a stone, have kept it off but with the giving up ciggies it is slowly creeping on. and on ........

I am 5 ft 2 and weigh 9 stone 8lbs would like to be 8lbs 13 I went down to 8lbs 4 before but looked really gaunt and my boobs where like empty sacks mmm nice so 8 lbs 13 for me ladies. How are we doing it putting our weight every Monday?? and how can we read other peoples journals, or even do a journal. x x

Wow ! Oh and i love the signatures lol xxxxxx

Yeah Ginny every monday x

well i`m always on a battle of the bulg i think i`m a typical yoyo dieter, i`m overweight even tho i`m quite fit and i do a lot of exercise i`ve had a few problems and medication has left its mark on me ie; excess pounds, so here goes i`m 5`8 and weigh 15 8 i`d like to loose 2 stone to begin with that would take me to size 14 to 16 i think, i`m size 18 now
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug: :hug:

This started off as a journal entry,but so many want to do it a thread seemed the better place.

How many of you are unhappy with your weight ?

Wether you want to loose or gain this could be the thread for you.

Today i decided i was going to loose some weight and tell peeps how much i weigh ( to shame myself into doing something about it lol )

I will weigh myself every monday morning and put it on here for all to see.

Together we can encourage one another and track our progress.

So,here goes

I am 5 " 1 and 9st 13 lb dress size 12/14 and i want to loose about a stone in total but seven pounds is my short term goal before xmas !

Be brave and join me geeks xxxxx

Trying to get ready for work so dont have time to read this whole thread (will later on in my lunch break!)

All I wanted to say is - screw the diet and take up running!

In January this year I was given the book "Running Made Easy", written by two ladies who work on Zest magazine - it's great.

Just by starting off walking with only 1 minute intervals of running (they use this term loosly - anything more than a walk ie a shuffle is classed as running at this early stage) - now, yes it is 10 months later , but i can (fairly) easily run for 40 mins (with a friend is good - time goes quicker).

I have not changed my diet as such - I try to opt for lots fresh stuff. I take advantage of local farmers shop for locally veg etc and I try to avoid prepacked/ready meals - I hate the amount of salt they have in so it is not so hard. But believe me - I still have chocolate and wine, and am extremely partial to garlic bread baguettes, and the occasional sausgae roll (no saint as you can see).

However, I am now over half a stone lighter than at the beginning of the year (the weight change was gradual but I saw the inches start to come off in about 6 weeks!).

Just think - if you improved your eating and took up running too - the difference it could make! Cant recommend it enough!

Try it - you might like it
:wink2:

I am 5'2" tall and cannot state my starting weight (national security)

I want to lose rather a lot of weight and it is going to take quite some time. I just hope that I live long enough.

I am going back to a Weightwatchers diet (from 10 years ago) when I lost 4 stone.

I cannot possibly post a picture unless it goes on in installments (Health & Safey protection for fellow geeks)

I cannot have a ticker - it won't fit across the page !!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that next Monday we all have good losses to report:hug:

I just wanted to wish you all good luck with your weightloss :hug:

Don't forget to measure each week too, one week you might not lose much weight but your measurements will still be reducing.
Upper Arms, Thighs, Waist, Hips, Bust and also that area inbetween the bust and waist where a lot of calories seem to hide.

Right here goes,not sure what i weight yet but will let you know when i do.Done slimming world for years think i need a change,dont get me wrong SW does work my biggest loss was 4 n half stone with them but iv been at a stand dtill for the last 12mths.I go abroad for the first time on 27th Nov and im dreading it im thinking im about 11 n half stone now.Im 5ft half inch so not tall at all i would put a pic up but dont know how to do it or if im allowed as a newbie to this.Anyway good luck to all ya gals i can give good advice about loosing weight n got some great tips after years at it but cant seem to do it myself now.Great idea anyway becki thanks xxxx

i am desperate to shed the 4 and 1/2 st i gained throught quiting smoking 11 months ago, i now3 whigh 14st 2lb:cry: i was never even this big when i had kids i am 5ft3 and now have a dress size of 18:cry:

hubby has said if i can get to my goal weight of 10st he will pay for the tummy tuck and boob lift i want so i have a goal to reach and by god im gona do it:)

hubby has said if i can get to my goal weight of 10st he will pay for the tummy tuck and boob lift i want so i have a goal to reach and by god im gona do it:)

You go girl, thats the attitude. Good Luck Honey.

Oh yes I was thinking that if anyone has any great tips, things that have worked well for them make sure you share them.

Mine is that if I start craving between meals I make myself a hot drink, I always take forever to drink a hot drink so that take my mind off of food for a good half an hour :green:

My tips would be: dont let yourself get too hungry, thats when you go off and binge, dont deprive yourself of anything, no food should be a no-go if you really fancy it, its just moderation, and keep active - even if its just a 10 min walk, kicking a ball with kids, dancining round the living room with the music on full blst!:hug:

hi girls hope we are doing well this morning !!!
Sharron great advice xx its kinda hard in this job because we are sat on our bums most of the day, THE main thing that has worked for me is my work out video (Angela griffin) its great fun and when I've used it before you can REALLY tell the difference.. I've been really good I've just done it!! my legs will KILL tomorrow

good luck everyone xx

hi girls hope we are doing well this morning !!!
Sharron great advice xx its kinda hard in this job because we are sat on our bums most of the day, THE main thing that has worked for me is my work out video (Angela griffin) its great fun and when I've used it before you can REALLY tell the difference.. I've been really good I've just done it!! my legs will KILL tomorrow

good luck everyone xx

Excellent, I too am a lover of the exercise at home videos, having 4 kids i dont get out much!LOL!!:lol:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

i'm so crap! started day off so well, water and porridge.. i've just eaten 2 multi packs of crisps and 2 boxes of dairy milk!

This is a big thing for me to admit how much i binge on and i feel like i've let everyone down and myself already, i now feel sick but also disappointed in myself.

Can someone come and staple my mouth please! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

i'm so crap! started day off so well, water and porridge.. i've just eaten 2 multi packs of crisps and 2 boxes of dairy milk!

This is a big thing for me to admit how much i binge on and i feel like i've let everyone down and myself already, i now feel sick but also disappointed in myself.

Can someone come and staple my mouth please! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ok Linzie,granted it's not the best of starts but if you needed to do it then hey better to do it near the begining of the week than the end,at least this way you have six more days to make up for it.

Chin up chick you can do it :hug:

Latest posts

Back