Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lell,be more positive hun,you thought you hadn't lost but you have,that's a full bag of sugar you know ? xxxxxx

Every pound counts and it's a good start x

Well done all you slimmers keep it up :hug: :hug:

I'm going to a lighter life meeting on saturday! Quite excited, its for people who need to lose over 3 stone but apparently your meant to lose a stone a month on the diet! It sounds brill, they give you your meals so you dont have to worry about what you can and cant have or weighing things (which i have problems with). You have to consult with your doctor before you start the diet, and my doctor does it so it cant be a risk to my health. The only down side is that its £60 A WEEK! luckily my mum is offering to pay! how wonderful is she! I'll let you know how it goes... i really dont want to end up like those people on "Too fat to walk" on telly last night... well done to them for doing it though.

Hello all,

In Oct 2005 I was 11 stone, (im only 5ft 3) I did weight watchers and lost 2 stone in 2 months. Im not 9 1/2 and a size 10. Im trying to loose half a stone ready for my wedding next year.

Weight watcher really helped me loose weight. I didnt go to the classes I used a guide which my mum gave me and the weight came off.

:)

Hello all,

In Oct 2005 I was 11 stone, (im only 5ft 3) I did weight watchers and lost 2 stone in 2 months. Im not 9 1/2 and a size 10. Im trying to loose half a stone ready for my wedding next year.

Weight watcher really helped me loose weight. I didnt go to the classes I used a guide which my mum gave me and the weight came off.

:)

congratulations !! :) :hug:

I feel really hurt.. maybe i'm over reacting... what do u think... I was talking to my mate about lighter life, i was just reading up on it on the net, seeing other peoples comments etc etc and she came straight back at me with no dont do it, its bad blah blah... this was the email i got

The book isn’t gonna tell its negative stuff is it?! Nobody would be doing it if they knew the real ins and outs! Jan look on the internet and read people’s comments who have actually done it. Just like how I found out about it from Karen’s friend. The company itself just look at their customers with pound £ signs on their heads. If you want to do the diet, I don’t know why you don’t just do it yourself, have some soups and water – cheaper too!

It was the last bit that upset me.. am i over reacting??

I feel really hurt.. maybe i'm over reacting... what do u think... I was talking to my mate about lighter life, i was just reading up on it on the net, seeing other peoples comments etc etc and she came straight back at me with no dont do it, its bad blah blah... this was the email i got

The book isn’t gonna tell its negative stuff is it?! Nobody would be doing it if they knew the real ins and outs! Jan look on the internet and read people’s comments who have actually done it. Just like how I found out about it from Karen’s friend. The company itself just look at their customers with pound £ signs on their heads. If you want to do the diet, I don’t know why you don’t just do it yourself, have some soups and water – cheaper too!

Bless ya hun!!!
has it got anything to do with your friend.There are pros and cons to everything, if your doctors suggested it then it can't be all bad.
If you want to do the lighter life diet, then do it!!!! it's your life and your body!!!!
(sorry, this is just my opinion!)
chin up chicken!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

ive got my frist weigh in at class later.....

kinda scared as its been soooooo hard to get back into it this week and i admit i have been a bit naughty in what ive eaten :rolleyes:

ill let you all know how i get on later as im off to work now

Jess
xox

ps.... wish me luck.... i may just fluke it.....lololol

pps.. well done everyone whos lost anything since this post was started :hug:

My sister in law was the lighter life counsellor on hayling island until about a year or so ago she herself went from a size 20 to a 10 but has put a lot of it back on.I won't say anymore because you need to form your own opinion on it.

Morning geeks 9st 12 for me again,although it's not great i kind of expected it,had too many treats at disney on ice,head down this week for a good loss xxxx

Morning geeks 9st 12 for me again,although it's not great i kind of expected it,had too many treats at disney on ice,head down this week for a good loss xxxx

I am refusing to play this week so there!

Well see you next week mum,no pressure and if you do well ,share and if not keep trying xxxxx

well the bad news is a am not a loser.. but on a good note i am not a gainer either.. bare in mind it was birthday wed, so ate well, hubby spoilt me thurs, fri and sat.. so i have eaten like a pig.. so i am not unhappy about it

I lost another 2lb this week, so I am now 10st 9lbs from 10st 13lb:green:

Nope, no cahnge for me either - :( but at least no gain. Must try harder. Still, have had a mad week so have tended to eat on the go. Must try to plan my meals a bit better.

I forgot to weigh myself this morning!! doh!! anyways, prob not lost anything which is typical. I'm starting lighter life in january, wanted to do it now but the lady said she wasnt starting any new groups till after xmas, bit peed off, will prob put on another stone over xmas.

Well done fats... you'll have to change u're name!

Nevermind to everyone else, we'll get there in the end! xx

i lost 2lbs this week

yay!
penguin03.gif

i forgot to post again on thursday....lol

Jess
xox

Ive lost 1lb this week - yay!!! Could of lost more if id not pigged out at my daughters bday party, but never mind!!:) So, im now 10 stone 10lb.:green:

Hi All,
Yes i did it, i managed to lose 2lbs im so please with my self, well done to the rest of you. :)
Lisa

Latest posts

Back