Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whooooooooo 9st 9lbs :D Just got to make sure it stays off :eek: lol x

Becki - can I join your club please! :hug:

My weight always seems to creap upand down but have out on a stone since last summer - did my weigh in this morning and I am now officially 14st 6lb! :cry:

I feel like I have been on every diet going and also feel like I know everything that there is to kow about how to lose weight! The problem is I know what I should and shouldnt eat but putting it into practice is another matter!

Any tips for me?!?!?!?!?

I am determined to make a better go of it this time. Help please!

Welcome hun :hug:

Have a read through the thread,there are some great tips hth's xx

Oh btw,your avtar pic is lovely,i would never have guessed your weight from that !

Next monday i will be posting my measurements as well as my weight :eek: as training may mean i don't loose the pound but i do loose inches ...... i hope lol xx

Oh btw,your avtar pic is lovely,i would never have guessed your weight from that !

Next monday i will be posting my measurements as well as my weight :eek: as training may mean i don't loose the pound but i do loose inches ...... i hope lol xx

Thanks for that boost Becki :)

I will have to tackle so many pages at a time on this thread - done the first 3 so far!

Felt really awful this weekend as I felt so bloated and fat! Have had the runs (if you get my meaning) since yesterday as I have eaten so much rubbish so have decided that I cant keep doing that to my body!

Going to get my hubby to re-do my spray tan tonight so I will feel better with some colour for starters. Going to re-do my nails as well.

p.s. - my height is 5ft 7 so my BMI is boardering over 30 so my first goal is to get back below the 14st mark! will set a new goal after that!

Of the posts I have read so far you are such an inspiration and motivator to us all! Thanks for being there!

Aw hun,i'm not always so positive,but when i'm not the others pick me up and give me the boost i need :hug: xx

Is it O.k. if I join in I have a long way to go so you will probably have all hit your target about 3 years before I get there!lol!

I started weight watchers last April and lost 3 stone, over the past few months I've put a lot of that back on.
I'd rather not say my overall weight as I'm still coming to terms with it, but I will tell you my overall loss and weekly loss if thats o.k.?

Right if I look at what my start weight was back when I first started weight watchers, I have a total loss of 12lbs.

I have been back on the diet this week so some of that would have been lost this week, but as I didnt weigh myself at the beginning of the week I couldnt tell you how much.

Up-date you next week as to how I get on.

Good luck geeks.

Lost 2lb this week, so in total thats 9lb in 4wks wooo hooo

Another non mover for me this week, but that is ok.

Another non mover for me this week, but that is ok.
don`t worry rach at least you`ve not put on its just as good to maintain, try changing what your having for breakfast an see if some different exercise helps :hug: :hug:

I get measured too this week, wed evening, so i`ll give you my first measure ments, which was 8 weeks ago, and what i measure on wed night:)

grrrr, i ate something last night that i reacted too, think there was egg in something we had for tea, Ive felt nauseas(Sp) and had headache all night, stomach is so bloated and i feel really eurgghhhhh, gonna be really careful what i have this week and try and cook everything myself then i can truly know what im eating is ok for me, didn't even dare weigh myself this morning, my clothes are so uncomfortable again i know Ive gained but hey ho
good luck this week one and all
xxxxxx

grrrr, i ate something last night that i reacted too, think there was egg in something we had for tea, Ive felt nauseas(Sp) and had headache all night, stomach is so bloated and i feel really eurgghhhhh, gonna be really careful what i have this week and try and cook everything myself then i can truly know what im eating is ok for me, didn't even dare weigh myself this morning, my clothes are so uncomfortable again i know Ive gained but hey ho
good luck this week one and all
xxxxxx

I am sure that my poorly stomach was due to the eggs we had at breakfast too! Dont know why I ate them as I always seem to be poorly after so serves me right!

Forget about it hang on will just weight in :irked:

Oh great shouldn't have bothered put one pound back on :cry:

was 9st8lb this week!! so thats a WHOLE stone!!!!

just another 8 or so to go!!!! 11weeks till hols, so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!

well done everyone.. have been having a good read thru, amd can't believe how well everyone's doing!! YAY US GEEKS!!!!

xx

Ok, I admit I am fat, so there I said it and am now gonna do something about it by joining ur club (if thats ok?) which by the way is a great idea!!
So This morning I was 83kilos, not sure wat that is in pounds will work it out and tell u´s later, I was only 69kilos just over a year ago and I really am unsure how i put so much on in such a little time??? I blame cadburys cream eggs myself -- now I am gonna have to buy blinkers to attach to the side of my head ( like the horses get so they can only look straight ahead!!) when I go down the sweet and cake isle AND I´m moving back to england and I have so missed the Maccy D´s Milkshakes and all the yummy stuff I´v Missed out on, or not as my waist would say?? xx - Not looking forward to next Wed when I weigh in!!

Well guys i new my roll had to stop some time got weighed last night and i`ve stayed the same but we got measured and i`ve lost another 9cm in the past 4 weeks, we measure

right upper arm,was 38cm now 34cm
waist, was 107cm now 96cm
hips, was 125cm now 119cm
right thigh, was 75cm now 68cm
in total i`ve now lost 28cm (11 inches) so i `m kinda made up
jo xx

awww jo thats great news, well done, xxxx

I am now 8st 8 lbs.....this means I have lost 6 and a half lbs in 4 weeks.

Yay!:)

hi god how glad am i for this thread i feel so alone in the world of starvation. i m 5ft 5 ish and weigh 13st7lb and am heavier now that i was when i was 9 months pregnant with my daughter who is now nearly 3. i just cant ind anything that works for me i have tried weight watcher but am just so busy i cant keep it up have to eat on the run, also i cant go to the gym through out the winter as i suffer very bad with arthritus and am in agony in the cold so just not worth the pain but do ove swimming and the sauna and jacuzzi and steam room do any of these help you loose weight i need help as cant stand to look t myself anymore and have no clothes that fit me but wont go and buy anymore as dont want to buy size 18 clothes any info would e great.

Latest posts

Back