moral dilemma ;)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Jo

Creative Geek :)
Reaction score
I am having a real moral dilemma here this morning lol because I want to change my name but dont have enough points ... and looking at GMG's it seems he has plenty to spare lol and I know its only 10 rep points if I fail but I keep having this niggling little thought in my head and hearing my mum saying "cheats never prosper" and it will come back and bite me in the ass if I try to thieve lol

So ... am gonna post loads instead - so watch out for many many replies coming your way because I am now thinking about how many different ways can you say "lol" or "I agree" ;)

Jo :hug: :hug:

Gave ya 400 to start you off hun xxxx come on guys ... dig deep xxxx

OMG! Angie .... it wasnt a begging letter, honestly ... but thankyou so much :hug: :hug:

It was because I have had 2 gifts bought for me but they went to the wrong jo I am jo. with a fullstop coz there was already a jo and she has never posted and she got my flowers :cry: so i was sulking and trying to think of another way of spelling Jo lol

Oh angie thankyou again ... you angel :hug:

Jo xxxx

no probs hun... i am sure we can get your name changed between us...how many do you need..? xx

Just had a look in the bank...hey i was loaded....so another 1500 over to you hun...treat on me ..... go change that name hun xxxxxx

hi jo just sent you 300, i dont need them cos ive already changed my name.xx

Hey Jo, I've just donated 500 points to your cause. Enjoy sweetie. xxx

Let us all know your new name.

Oh no.......................just read further down. I've donated them to Jo and not Jo. No wonder you want to change your name. I wonder if Jo will give them back to me. I'll try. xxx

Oh wow! what can I say? You geeks rock my world! :)

Now then I just need a new name - how many ways can you spell Jo lol

*Jo*
Just_Jo
Jo^

suggestions on a post card please :)

Jo xxx

_/*()*...... Lol

*~~jo~~*

what about jo and then your house number or lucky number...

JoJo
Joe
Joanne
Just Jo

or your bus name...or something to do with nails..?

oh I like ~Jo~

what you reckon? suit me? :)

Oh Kimmi I am sorry ... see its poo having a . after your name lol

If I got change when this is all over I will donate back to whoever needs them next :)

xxxxxx

OOoh Jo... I just slipped ya bung for the lovely things you said in shout, lol!
Didnt realise you had enough already ...so you can go change your colour too now... anyway ~Jo~ sounds lovely to me hun :hug:

OK so I changed it ... I am now ~Jo~ and I love it ... thanks guys :hug:

Now then ... got loads of points if anyone wants some back ... but gonna spend a few on some pressies first :)

Jo xxxxxxxxxx

hahaha jo's loaded with geekmolians now lol. U should change your colour too, make ur name super special!

thanks for the rose ~jo~ xxx

Oh I see you have gone for ~jo~ lovely :hug:

Thanks For The Rose, Glad To Help.xx

Oh my! - I have flowers :D Thankyou lelli :hug: I love this site :hug:

Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yeah, I like it.

Thanks for my rose, it's beautiful. xxxx :hug:

Latest posts

Back