More ways to promote your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please could you PM me a copy of the email too. Many thanks 😃 xx

Balance Andover- how has your business gone since the emails? Have you increased your client base? Or how many more clients do you have via those emails? X

have your own salon app and make sure that it is available to everyone everywhere, you can also offer you app on facebook etc, and on the app it will have a share button so that when they tell there mates about it ,it can go balistic.

you can even have a poster in the window that says , get our app , and they can get your app by touching the glass with their smartphone even when your closed !

that include an additional technology though but its peanuts cheap.

also have the app able for download at every station and in every room and watch it grow, also your clients can book online using your app too, and you can use it for app loyalty and all sorts of goodies. they can even shop online with you through the app

have your own salon app and make sure that it is available to everyone everywhere, you can also offer you app on facebook etc, and on the app it will have a share button so that when they tell there mates about it ,it can go balistic.

you can even have a poster in the window that says , get our app , and they can get your app by touching the glass with their smartphone even when your closed !

that include an additional technology though but its peanuts cheap.

also have the app able for download at every station and in every room and watch it grow, also your clients can book online using your app too, and you can use it for app loyalty and all sorts of goodies. they can even shop online with you through the app

That's a great idea, how do you go about getting that sort of thing though?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

We use a company called www.gappt.com they offer a discount for BABTAC members. Their App is good.

Nice people, you can build your own or get them to design it.

Debbie

Just been to my first ladies who latte meeting. Going to another meeting next week! :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

we do all this stuff but i need to check with the site admins on the rules i dont wanna get spanked again :)

however, make sure you get an app that is both android and apple

look out for insane monthly fees

Has anyone got the email from balance Andover? I just wanted to send all local companies the email today and asked her for it a few days ago but haven't had a reply...wondered if anyone else has it to send me please?x

Rippersroo,

Try writing one out yourself? It won't be as hard as you think and it will be tailored to your business so will seem more genuine.

Google things like 'the art of persuasion' and there should be tips on helping you write audience winning emails.

xxx

Not a marketing tip but anybody who is genuinely interested in winning people over in the business world should definitely read
'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie.

It's an 60+ year old book and it will completely change your outlook of dealing with people - EXTREMELY useful! Xxx

Not a marketing tip but anybody who is genuinely interested in winning people over in the business world should definitely read
'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie.

It's an 60+ year old book and it will completely change your outlook of dealing with people - EXTREMELY useful! Xxx

Where can ya get this? :)

Apologies to those who have not received a reply from me! I've been busy over the last few days.

I am replying to the email requests now.

Thanks

Michelle

Balanced Andover, would you mind telling me more about how it went with the Bridal shops and how you approached them xx

What I did was sent an email out introducing myself, explained what I did, offered them (or a member of staff) a complimentary manicure a coffee and a chat about how our businesses would work together.

I got about a 25% success rate (not everyone wants to reply) but those who didn't now know about me so that is still a positive thing.

Balance Andover- how has your business gone since the emails? Have you increased your client base? Or how many more clients do you have via those emails? X

I have had an upsurge and have been making sure I'm asking new clients how they found me.

B2B (business to business) can take a few months to come to fruition so it's something that needs be planned in for long term, instead of short term.

Other things I've been doing:

Facebook offers, half price 30 minute massage with a full price facial, this has gone exceptionally well! 15 people claimed the offer and two have booked in.

I also did an offer for a valentines package and mothers day package, all targeted for my area only, it's not cost much and I've reached just over nine thousand people with all three offers (i.e. they've seen the offer).

I've got a friend who is a Shiatsu and on-site massage practitioner, she's had success contacting local corporate companies and offering to go in, set up somewhere and give free 5-10 minute taster massage sessions to employees, she's gained a few clients from this.

Rippersroo,

Try writing one out yourself? It won't be as hard as you think and it will be tailored to your business so will seem more genuine.

Google things like 'the art of persuasion' and there should be tips on helping you write audience winning emails.

xxx

I did have a few goes but it just didn't sound professional like it should. It was so frustrating, I have a copy now and have tailored it to my own business.x

Just checking in

This business development lark pays dividends.

Not only do you build useful contacts and network, you also get bought Cupcakes, I received these today at a business development meeting :)

Attachments

• Cupcakes Claire.jpg
    Cupcakes Claire.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 401
Has anyone gone for the paid advertising on Yell.com and did you find it worth it? x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back