More ways to promote your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you send this to me pleaseee
Thanks in advance

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just spent the best part of an hour and a half sending out business networking emails to all of the local bridal and dress shops, photographers, cake makers, florists and wedding planners in my area, introducing myself and what I do, inviting them in for a complimentary manicure, a coffee and an informal chat on how our businesses can work together.

Could you send me a copy please x

Me too please ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow I've just spent 2 full days reading through all these threads, I've added my business to a couple of free listing sites that I didn't know about, sent emails to local florists and lots more...

I love salon geek & thanks to everyone who've put some fab idea's on :)

Good luck to everyone x

Hi I was wondering if you could possibly send me a template of the letter you sent too thanks x

Would b grateful if u can send it to me as well please. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone got a template letter I could have a look at to try and get more business. I would to send it to golf clubs etc as someone suggested in previous posts. I love there idea so I'm going to try it. I'm crap at written in things like this. Any help would be very much appreciated x

Another good thing to do is to register your name as a domain name and have it redirect your main site. This way when someone types in your name (it may be all that they can remember!) there is a sporting chance that they'll get taken to your main business site.
It costs v little these days to do this (I registered most combinations of my name for under £30)

How do you go about this , I have a website but unfortunately my company name is a bit long winded kind of so I think this would benefit me any help on this would be appreciated xxxx

Hi geeks, what do you think of this letter that I am trying to put together to post,email out to local hotels and b&bs. Any advice much appreciated x

Hi,

I have recently opened my own beauty business __________ based in _________.
I'm looking to promote my business locally, therefore I would like to offer yourselves the opportunity of working together. I would like to offer your clients 20% off of any of the treatments purchased. I will also offer this discount to yourselves and any members of your staff.

I currently offer a variety of treatments ranging from waxing, nails, make-up and much more!

I would be grateful If you could kindly advertise my business at your establishment i.e. Through business cards, price lists.

If this is something you would be willing to consider or wish to discuss further with myself please feel free to contact me on ________ and we can organise a meeting.

I believe this could benefit my business and yours as I know that you hold wedding and fashion show which interlinks with some of the services I offer. The benefits for yourselves would be your guests and staff would have the option to benefit from the above discount stated previously.

I'm fully qualified with all certificates and fully insured.

Hi geeks, what do you think of this letter that I am trying to put together to post,email out to local hotels and b&bs. Any advice much appreciated x

Hi,

I have recently opened my own beauty business __________ based in _________.
I'm looking to promote my business locally, therefore I would like to offer yourselves the opportunity of working together. I would like to offer your clients 20% off of any of the treatments purchased. I will also offer this discount to yourselves and any members of your staff.

I currently offer a variety of treatments ranging from waxing, nails, make-up and much more!

I would be grateful If you could kindly advertise my business at your establishment i.e. Through business cards, price lists.

If this is something you would be willing to consider or wish to discuss further with myself please feel free to contact me on ________ and we can organise a meeting.

I believe this could benefit my business and yours as I know that you hold wedding and fashion show which interlinks with some of the services I offer. The benefits for yourselves would be your guests and staff would have the option to benefit from the above discount stated previously.

I'm fully qualified with all certificates and fully insured.

Needs to be much shorter. You have 5 seconds and three quick glimpses at the top, middle and ending of your email. Make them count and less is definitely more.

Prom season is coming up so I've fired off an introduction email to dress shops and the PTA's of the local senior schools.

A Quick Sneak Peek into some interesting results we're releasing later today.

So about 60 days ago on this thread I posted an article about how we're going to market a hair stylist online.
I'm happy to share with you the results of that online marketing campaign thus far.

All results are organic, and there were no paid advertisements involved.

There is no one correct or best approach to marketing yourself and especially when you're doing it online.

My goal has been to shed some light to just what the possibilities are and I think all of you (without my help) have been coming to conclusions of your own.

As always, I'm always available and ready to answer any questions ;)

Really interesting. Thanks. Going off to research Instagram (always thought it was about posting photos like Flikr....).

Prom season is coming up so I've fired off an introduction email to dress shops and the PTA's of the local senior schools.

Hi there:
How did you word the email? I know you emailed me a letter you sent to bridal shops a while ago and it was ace. Is there any chance you could forward me a copy of this email please? xx

I would like the email also please

Sent from my GT-N8013 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am told that the Beauty show next weekend at the NEC has loads of free seminars from industry experts in how to promote your business. Entrance is free.......remember while you are there, if you need insurance and membership pop along to see ABT!

It would be great to meet up with any of our 12,000 current members, feedback on the company would be appreciated as we are always looking for ways to improve – so come and grab a coffee! This is how we market, by listening to our clients and always trying to improve.

Could you email me a copy too many thanks!!

I've just sent out a nicely worded email to all clients that I haven't seen for three months telling them about new treatments, retail products and offering 10% off their next appointment and a free surprise gift (will be a mini OPI Avojuice).

Latest posts

Back