More xmas nails red & silver

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zringa

Reaction score
Would like to know what you think, I did these on myself

i like the pattern and the red glitter looks fab.
a little tip i do when im using glitter is i use a cocktail stck to push up bit of glitter to neaten my smile lines and make them more smiley and more crisp if i need to.its works great.
thanks for sharing.xx

yes thanks for the suggestion, I like the glitteres alot but they are giving me hard time especially when I apply them on myself:confused:

Lovely colours. When I did my silver ones I sculpted in reverse and did the pink first. The glitter cant go any further then and its easy to tidy any stray bits away. You can either just sculpt the pink smile or do a two stage application and remove the form, file in the smile and then apply another form. Tried both and actually the first way is much easier and quicker.:hug:

these are really nice, I like :),

I adore those, I must ask what those snowflakes are made out of. I've been using fimo clay for mine but the look you have in yours is something different.

The snow flakes are just stickers from nailtopia. I also used canes but found these quicker and easier to apply!:)

Latest posts

Back