Moroccan Tan is fab

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use MoroccanTan on myself and clients and when sprayed correctly is not at all sticky, I can guarantee my clients will not go orange, also guarantee that as long as all the post tan after care is followed will have an even colour breakdown x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

How do clients like the reduced time for the solution to be on? Do they like it or is there resistance to it?

How'd it go then?

Sorry not always on here. I washed off before 2 hours and was still a good colour 😃

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

How do clients like the reduced time for the solution to be on? Do they like it or is there resistance to it?

My clients love the reduced time and so do I, I really hate sleeping in a tan!! It's really popular for me and has replaced my other brands

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

Well I've just bought the whole range for the salon so will update this thread when I get a better feel for the tan :)

Sorry I have only just seen this. My clients love the reduced time. My most regular client also loves the fact she can have it first thing in the morning, shower, go to work and by the evening she is her desired colour x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Moroccan tan is absolutely naff!!!

Iv been spray tanning for 5 years using sienna and nouvatan.

I bought some MT at PB, iv used it about 5 times now at various %, tonight I doused myself in 15%. Really dark & gorgeous. Wash it off and NOTHING!!! You can't even see where my knickers were. This has happened everytime now. I'm glad I only use it on myself or else I'd be giving refunds out left right & centre!

Think il stick with sienna & nouvatan xx

Moroccan tan is absolutely naff!!!

Iv been spray tanning for 5 years using sienna and nouvatan.

I bought some MT at PB, iv used it about 5 times now at various %, tonight I doused myself in 15%. Really dark & gorgeous. Wash it off and NOTHING!!! You can't even see where my knickers were. This has happened everytime now. I'm glad I only use it on myself or else I'd be giving refunds out left right & centre!

Think il stick with sienna & nouvatan xx

I'm not a fan of Moroccan tan either although I didn't find it terrible & it most certainly did work, I did have a tan.
Are you waiting for it to develop? As you don't see results straight after washing it off.
Kt

Yes it's developed but it's not dark :( xx

Yes it's developed but it's not dark :( xx

Lauren, how long are you leaving it on for before washing it off?

I really like the exotic range as my skin is really dry any other tan I've used just goes patchy with in hours but I can wear Moroccan tan for a good 4/5 days!!

I'm not a fan of Moroccan tan either although I didn't find it terrible & it most certainly did work, I did have a tan.
Are you waiting for it to develop? As you don't see results straight after washing it off.
Kt

I did the same, sample from the Beauty Show, guide was really dark and when I washed off I was white! Smells horrible too!

#welliwon'tbebuyingthis lol

I've tried the retail tan lotion and the final result is similar to a gradual tan moisturiser.... Very disappointing :-(

I wash it off after the recommended time. X

I've had the range for a while now and have to say I actually love this tan :)

The retail is very popular for me with repeat purchases already (always a good sign) and the tan comes out great in every client with many of them getting longer out of the tan than normal .

I have one client who is quiet dark skinned naturally but still like a tan and nothing really showed up on her before but the 15% exotic solution was fab on her. She loved it :)

I'm genuinely delighted I made the switch :)

There's also 25% off Moroccan tan pro products at the moment at s2 :)

I've had the range for a while now and have to say I actually love this tan :)

The retail is very popular for me with repeat purchases already (always a good sign) and the tan comes out great in every client with many of them getting longer out of the tan than normal .

I have one client who is quiet dark skinned naturally but still like a tan and nothing really showed up on her before but the 15% exotic solution was fab on her. She loved it :)

I'm genuinely delighted I made the switch :)

Which solutions have you been using from the ranges and are they all express tans or can any be left on over night - just asking as I have clients who like to sleep in it (!) x

Latest posts

Back